“Great Burger”

Fatty Dab's Burger Shack
Ranked #77 of 672 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: +962-79-6075804http://www.mealadvisors.com/jordan/amman/fatty-dabs-burger-shack
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The burger is just amazing... Careful though they don't cook burgers more than medium well.. A must try if you're a burger fanatic.. Make sure you try the out-of-this-world cookie dough sundae dessert.. The place has very loud music and very noisy, you feel like you're eating at a club..

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

These guys really know how to treat a birger patty, you can't go wrong with their Backyard burger. However, I wish that the place was less crowded, more comfortable and accessible.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

While passing through Amman for business friends of mine had told me about this small burger joint. They have a great variety of burger freshly cooked to order, nothing sits under warming oven. Fresh cut fries and ingredients. I especially like the Inferno nice kick but new Greek Burger is very tasty as well. The location is okay on second floor of small complex. Very limited seating inside but some outside seating and weather in Amman is great for enjoying a great burger people watching on rail seating. Food is brought to your table fresh and hot. Definitely recommend to friends!!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The burger I had at Fatty Dab's ranked among the top burgers I've ever had in my life. Quality ingredients, freshly prepared burgers (no ready-made burger pattys here, made my patty after I ordered. Also fries and a drink are included.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

So this place is simply my favorite place in the whole Kingdom of Jordan.

Staff: (I'll start with the staff since many have been badmouthing them): I am a regular at this place that I have become friends with the team, Fadi and Issa are super nice people, I literally never sit down waiting for my order, I hang out with Issa till my order is ready, but they are serious people, if you piss them off, expect something not nice.

Issa is a real burger master, he is only willing to sell you burgers that are good, so he hates it when people want to have their burger well-done for instance because it is like forcing a company like Apple to manufacture a crappy computer, you want a crap computer? You can always get an HP or a Dell, some would call this rude, but this is the price of being so passionate about what you do and I don't think people who wouldn't understand this are actual supposed to be the customer.

Just a quick note, the last time I was there, I forgot my wallet and only noticed around an hour later, I didn't even think about freaking out, I just called Issa up and he told me not to worry and I can pass by any time to take it.

Food: I am a burger lover, last summer, I stayed a few days in Manhattan, I made sure the hotels I stay at are very near to a Shake Shack, yes, this is how much I love burgers, and I have to say, this is THE best burger place in Jordan, bar none, nothing would even COME CLOSE to it, this isn't something everyone understands because not everyone is used to real burgers, and hey, if you wanna take an opinion from someone who orders their burgers well-done, by all means, don't continue reading this review.

Price: Is it expensive? Definitely! 8.5JDs isn't something affordable for everyone and I definitely don't go there everyday, but is it worth it? TOTALLY, for someone who understands what real burgers tastes like, it would cost you at least 6 JDs and a couple of hours of work to get something close to this, so I say I never regretted buying from there.

Downside: I almost always get the buns cold, specially in winter, I always have to return it to have them heat it a little