“Best Burger I've had in a while” 5 of 5 bubbles

Burger Joint
Ranked #99 of 607 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Upscale casual Hamburger place, meat grounded daily & prepared & cooked to order. Along with Chicken Breast sandwiches in a hamburger Bunn with same ground meat variety. Salads chicken wings made to order.
Cohasset, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger I've had in a while”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had a great time at Burger Joint. The atmosphere was great and the food was amazing! The chefs' focus on the quality of the meat pays off in an amazing burger. The owner passed by our table and explained to us the science behind why his burgers taste so rich. I got the Blue Cheese burger and loved it! Can't wait for my next trip to Amman to try either the Diablo or the Mushroom Swiss.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mohamad O

• Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Still the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Since this place opened last year, Amman has had a virtual "burger rush," and after having tried most of the newer places, I can attest that this place still makes the best burgers in Amman. Juicy, moist, fresh bun, crisp veggies, and an excellent simple sauce.

I like my meat Medium and this is the default option at Burger Joint. I have tried it Medium-Well, and while it's still juicy, I prefer some redness in my burger.

Their fries are always crispy and fresh, and they even have Coca Cola in vintage looking glass bottles to complete the experience.

• Visited January 2013
“Too dry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I heard about the burger joint and I thought I would try it out. It's was not that great. The burger was lacking flavor and the meat was dry even when It was not well done.
Nothing special about the fries, just your normal frozen fries.
There are better places for burger in Amman.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“probably.its the best burger i had in Amman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I really enjoyed my meal at Burger Joint...it was the best in my openion....amazing food.over the top quality..its certainly the best burger i had on my trip..i highly recommend the visit to Burger Joint!!

Amman, Jordan
“Best Burger in Jordan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

If your looking for the best burger and quality meat, Burger joint is the right place in Amman. Juicy burger, cozy atmosphere and above all quality meat. . . . .

• Visited December 2012