Regency Palace Amman
$123
$137
$132
Agoda.com
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$33
$28
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrader vicsthe hotel staffbreakfast and dinnerbuffet styletwo nightsfive star hoteltop floormy colleaguerooms are largeexcellent hotelenjoyed my stayjordanupgradingtaxistopover
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We got in really late from a 17 hr flight (stopover in Istanbul) from Los Angeles to Amman. The staff was very thoughtful in bringing us a neat lunch box of sandwiches and water in our room. The room was well appointed, the sheets at best feels luxurious, and the bed is even fine. Other than the bathrooms, and the noise (if your room is fronting the street). I am not a good sleeper, that's one problem. However, ask for a room in the back and you will be fine. Other than that, I think the hotel could even get up to a 4 star if they make the bathrooms a bit spiffy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back not the front.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chubanopolus
Reviewed December 13, 2013

The Regency Palace would have been grand in its heyday.
The entrance is grand and the piano bar is a great place to relax.
The check in staff are helpful, and while the rooms are not huge, they're certainly not small either.
The bed was very comfortable too.
The bathrooms however are starting to look tired and dated, so the hotel will need to start refurbing them soon. They were clean though.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank CJ_from_WA_OK
Reviewed November 30, 2013

it's a good hotel in a nice place in Amman
Though I have to say that my room wasn't that clean as I found small insects there.
I can't deny that once reported it was dealt with... but It wasn't a nice experience.
Other than that I has everything a 4-5 stars hotel can have.

Room Tip: check you room first
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hmtaher
RegencyAmm, General Manager at Regency Palace Amman, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Regency Palace Amman

We apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay with us, we are glad that our team solved the problem immediately.

Please rest assured that we will do our utmost to eliminate such incidents going forward.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Again, please accept our apologies.

Firas Sawalha
firas@ammangrandpalace.com

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

the entrance is wide with high columns.
the welcoming was great from the staff. i liked the flowers in the lobby and we liked the piano at night in the lobby. it was a pleasnt stay our room was good.
we liked the treatment and the nice smile.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank arojeh
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed here for one night after a very late night arrival. My expectations were high on arrival, since the reception area and main entry are superb. However upon arrival at my room, I was disappointed to first find that I had to fumble around in the dark to turn on the light fixtures, as they weren't linked to the main switch like most rooms. After figuring this out, I found the room (#904) to be nice, but very dated furniture and fixtures from about 30 years ago. All of this is fine, however the bathroom was horrendous. The mirror was corroding from the bottom, the sink was clogged, the toilet and bathtub were both pink porcelain circa 1980, the wallpaper around the floor was peeling up, and for some reason, my bathtub was full of shredded wood, as if some renovation was being done there at some point but not cleaned up. Since it was already 2am by the time I checked in, I was in no mood to go back down and ask for a new room, I just wanted to sleep. Needless to say, I decided to forgo a shower the next day. On the plus side, internet was free, the bed was actually luxurious, and the breakfast was wonderful. I think I just got a bad apple. Don't stay in 904 unless they've fixed that bathroom.

Room Tip: avoid room 904
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank 898MDG89

Dear Guest

Hello from the Regency Palace Amman. We are disappointed to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. We would like to offer our apologies as this is not the level of service we are known for providing. We understand your frustrations regarding your overall experience and your valuable comments will help us further improve our product and service.

We do acknowledge that the state of the bathroom which was provided to you does not reflect our product quality or service standards.
We have absolutely no excuse for the state of the bathroom mirror and fixtures or the cleanliness of the bathtub.

Needless to say, all of our hotel bathrooms will indeed go through a complete renovation in the near future, meanwhile we are doing everything we can to improve the state of our bathrooms and will continue to do so.

I take this opportunity and thank you for your esteemed feedback.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Again, please accept our apologies.

Firas Sawalha