1,096 results
All reviews land mark colours restaurant sushi restaurant top floor rooftop bar special thanks room service excellent hotel business trip the hotel staff rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet is mini bar rainbow street dania marika
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to thank Fadi from the restaurant for his hard working, smile and his great attitude. And all the rest of the staff are very humble people. I'm so happy from both them and food that was so delicious and variety.

Trip type: Traveled on business
SamiA2461, General Manager at Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Please allow me first to thank you for taking the time to review our property.

It was our honor to host you at the Landmark, as it is our main goal for all our guests to experience a home away from home, where all of our professionally trained staff will do their utmost to give you a unique and pleasurable experience.

We consider it rewarding that we have accomplished this during your visit and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly and respectful staff .espcially the waiter fadi he is so helpful and respectful.
Rooms are so clean and great I dcan loved them
The food are so good and clean
I love how organized are they
As I mentioned before the most thing I lived was the respectful and helpful staff definitely I will come back for another visit

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

was there for three nights: one night had dinner on my own and had all the privacy i needed to prepare for the next days’ meetings, while enjoying very good food. The other two evenings we had work dinners at skyline sushi and colors and both were outstanding, in terms of atmosphere, quality and value for money. The beds are so comfortable that you do not want to check oit. Wall art hand-embroidered by refugees social enterprise in the room was a real plus. Thank you! Rv

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I organized an event at the hotel for the first time at the executive lounge on the 13th floor and boy it was amazing. The service was great and the room was clean and tidy, but best of all was the Ghoroub lounge next door. For four days in a row we hit the bar which comes with an amazing view and we were treated like royalty by the staff. The service was excellent and our host, a guy called Raad, was very helpful, well spoken, well dressed, and most important of all very friendly.

I would recommend anyone to go and try the hotel as well as the venue (Ghoroub).

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was astonished by the food which was presented by chef motasem, it was extraordinary especially the steaks, the kabsa as well was better than my mothers i swear, i do recommend chef motasem to be the primary chef in the hotel, thank you for the nice evening.