Enjoyed my stay in Amman for 2 days with the hotel. Good location as it was close to my work. But bit expensive but so is jordan. Amman is vibrant and on the go city, will plan a nice long vacation soon with family. Petra, dead sea and jerash on list to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman