I spent six nights in this hotel last week while on visit to Jordan. It is nice and clean and the best asset are the people working in the hotel. Very friendly and helpful. Check in was easy and fast. Room was big, very clean and confortable. Special thanks goes to the team working in the hotel restaurants called "Colours". Very friendly team and great food. Do not miss buffet for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman