I have been coming to this hotel (and stayed at many others in Amman) for over 10 years. It is consistently good, with excellent service and large comfortable rooms. Wifi is free and simple to use, the room service menu is very good. Breakfast was included in the price and is very pleasant. It is not quite five-star level, and the location is not ideal (but taxis are easily available) but remains far cheaper than other similar offerings. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman