“Wonderful”

Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #13 of 150 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Was a wonderful stay and will be held next leave Aleistkabbal more than fantastic and the service was excellent their good goal comfort style guest no Shi bad type but I left the hotel early on extension

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Rayano72

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Dear Mr Jarrar

I write to thank you and, if I may, through you, to thank all the staff and personnel at the Landmark Hotel for your hospitality and service during my stay last night. This was my first visit to Jordan, and so I'd like to say a special thank you to the hotel for being such an outstanding ambassador for Amman and Country.

Names of staff particularly remember include Mohamed Omar, who saw me through the wide range of breakfasts available to hotel guests each day: I systematically travelled to Paris, Morroco, Algeria, Turki and elsewhere around the world each time arriving arriving and carry out the Check-in procedure. Mohamed Omar guided me and made it simple for me, and I'd like to mention Mohamed Omar's name who, despite my bad mood, welcomed me with the smile and with the highest professional manner. Iwas exhausted and he was really concerned about me and about making a pleasant stay.for me.

So I would like to thank Mohamed Omar for his kindness, professionalim, concern and for my good stay in your hotel. That very special atmosphere he and all promote so gently, and so naturally, was much appreciated and makes all the difference.

I hope to return to Amman on business. I shall certainly add a few extra days for leisure at the Hotel and advice my colleagues and friends at MooreStephens, UNFPA, UNDP, and Deloitte to come there.

Please tell everyone you have a number fan over here in Tunisia.

Many thanks & Kind regards,

Rached Maalej,
Chartered Accountant

1  Thank Rached M
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Landmark Hotel is an excellent choice in Amman. Slightly outdated (bathrooms and furniture) but the helpful staff and awesome food and beverage service make up for it. You can wire in or go wireless in your room at no additional charge with a good solid connection. I have traveled extensively throughout the Middle East and the breakfast buffet is superb! Rooms are priced under the other 5 star hotels in the area so this was a deal I couldn't refuse. Very nice lounge on the 13th floor overlooking Amman, but with all travel in this region prices are up there. This was my first trip to Amman and it was apparent from the start the staff at this hotel went out of their way to make my stay here enjoyable.

Room Tip: The higher up the better the view and don't forget to try the breakfast buffet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Landmark is a five star hotel with outstanding service. My room was spacious and well designed. The hotel offers all the amenities you would expect, excellent dining, and great views of Amman.

You could not find a more attentive, helpful staff anywhere. They will look after your every wish.

1  Thank rosahNY
Reviewed March 19, 2013

we had the best time at our stay at the landmark hotel ,location is great,the staff are so professional making sure we are helped and served,food is done to the highest quality,loved this place will come back next year for sure.
thank you for this amazing stay,greetings from scotland

Room Tip: great bar on the 13th floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank assem33
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I've just returned from a work trip at this hotel. The service was very good. People were friendly and helpful. I can understand why this is viewed as a 5 star hotel in that it has all the facilities you might expect and staff are always willing to help. It is not a modern hotel however so do not expect the high spec grandeur of hotels you may be used to in other places. Beds are comfortable enough.The bathrooms are big but basic and a bit worn. I had trouble with Internet the entire time I was there which I found really tough because I was travelling alone and so needed some communication with home. The driver who picked up at the airport did drive like a mad man and we weren't entirely certain he was fit to be driving. Our return driver was very safe though but this may have been due to the fact it was day time and the copious amounts of police patrols with speed cameras.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 4, 2013

i was surprised about the furniture , very old and not clean at all.
Pls check room 516
Doors wood also old with old paints. The rooms are very large, but i can rate it as 3 stars only, unless they do all over renovation.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip