I stayed at this hotel for a one week business trip. The staff is friendly and professional with good service. The hotel is nice from the inside, newly renovated with a modern design. The rooms are quite big with a large sitting area (even in the standard room). We had free internet at the time but only through a cable in the room (this was in May 2011). I did not like the location of the hotel, since it was really quite and right on highways, which made it difficult to go out for walks around the hotel, or even walk to nearby places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman