$165
Hotels.com
$145
$104
  • Pool
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$33
$28
Priceline
  • Restaurant
$153
Cancelon
1,323 results
All reviewsroom service manageritalian restaurantexecutive cheflobby loungeclub floorbreakfast buffetmain restaurantvery nice hotelindoor poolbusiness triprooms are spaciousspecial thankscomfortable stayrainbow streetdead seafour seasonsnizam
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Its not our first time to this hotel ,we r regular guests their , every time the staff of the hotel pay us a special care ,the rooms r v.good specially after the renovations , we love the breakfast in this hotel

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
GrandHyattAmmanHotel, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Amman, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear rani n,
Greetings from Grand Hyatt Amman.
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience and feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Amman.
Kind regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed 4 nights in Grand Hyatt Amman. This was a very good stay.

The hotel is well located close to a major avenue that drives you easily outside Amman either to Dead Sea, Jerash or Desert castles. Still, you have to ask your way to the concierge before departure as Amman is completely lacking of any orientation signs (you can't even find any indication for Dead Sea, Petra, Jerash, etc. in city center...!).

Check-in and check-out went smoothly. Warm welcome by smiling staff. Very good valet and concierge.

Security of the hotel is very good (main entrance, employees entrance, etc.)

The club room (250 Euros !) is not large but well equipped, included free Wifi. The bathroom is not large as well, but with a good range of amenities (shower gel and shampoo with Dead Sea salts). AC works well, is silent and is easy to handle.

The gym is nice, well equipped, 24/7. The indoor swimming is 17m long, enough to swim a bit. The spa area is nice (sauna, hamman, jacuzzi).

The lounge provides a very good food and drinks at evening time. But no hot dishes for breakfast. The latter is good on the whole (still croissant are in the average...). The buffet breakfast in the lobby is very nice and offers you a larger range of food (waffles are very good).

Service and staff are very good.

We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
GrandHyattAmmanHotel, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Amman, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Voyageur Shanghai ,
Greetings from Grand Hyatt Amman!
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a nice review.We are delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and had a pleasant experience. Your kind comments are very much appreciated. We will pass your comment about having hot dishes for breakfast to the F&B department .If you would like to stay in a bigger room on your next visit, we would be more than happy to show you our range of suites.
We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Grand Hyatt Amman soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

One of the best hotel's I have stayed in. Excellent and courteous staff across the hotel. Good rooms with the basic amenities. Excellent lounge. Very nice health club and Jacuzzi. Fantastic breakfast, one must try their whole wheat (brown) buns, they are the best. Beautiful lobby. I would like to share this experience of mine with all. I happened to stay at this hotel for around 15 days as I was transferred to Amman with my wife. After the excellent 15 days of stay we checked out and moved to our own apartment. During check-in I had shared my Singapore office business card at the front desk as I still had not got my local cards. After a couple of hours of checking out I got a call from my Singapore office to contact the Hotel. On doing so I was told by then Direct of rooms that I had forgotten a packet in the room's locker. At that time I realised that I had forgotten to clear the locked of the cash that I had put in it. And the amount has hugeeeee. On going to the hotel I was asked to identify myself as a formality and handed over the packet containing the cash, every penny intact. I shall never forget this incident in my life and no words are enough in thanking the cleaning staff and the rest at the hotel. All I can say is GOD BLESS them. Cheers....

Room Tip: Standard rooms are good enough.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
GrandHyattAmmanHotel, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Amman, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Swapnil D ,
Greetings from Grand Hyatt Amman!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and for sharing with us your positive experience.We are delighted to hear that you were content with the room, breakfast, lobby, heath club and Jaccuzi. Your kind words are highly appreciated, and we are extremely glad that our staff were able to assist you in a way that met your expectations.We will make sure to pass your praise and comments to all the related teams.
We look forward to welcoming you back once again. Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

excellent food and atmosphere. I enjoyed listening the piano player near the fireplace at the bar. Every evening were offered cookies and a drink for Crhistmas. The staff was very helpful and kind all the time.
Great gym & Spa.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
GrandHyattAmmanHotel, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Amman, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear liocampo ,
Greetings from the Grand Hyatt Amman and we wish you a happy new year!
We are very delighted to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay with us during Christmas, and your kind comments are much appreciated.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Recently stayed for 3 nights in mid December -- room and breakfast service were both superb. Has a great fitness center, and front desk also most courteous. Only thing not giving this place a 5 star rating was the dinner service was very slow -- it took us 4 hours to get through a meal one night -- slow beyond belief... Perhaps it was an ambience thing....

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Doug S ,
Seasons Greeting from the Grand Hyatt Amman!
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments. Your feedback is of tremendous value to all of us.
We sincerely apologize for the delay in your dinner service.Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the Department Heads concerned and we will work on to further improve our services.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to Grand Hyatt Amman.
Best regards,