Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Khalifa A
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates

Very Good hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 20, 2019via mobile
The Four Seasons hotel in Amman is nice hotel to stay in.
Rooms are nice and service is good, while the staff are friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is very good with different types of food selections.
Location is very good
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Responded Aug 26, 2019
Dear Khalifa A,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We hope you will be back to visit us again when we launch our newly renovated rooms and suites. We're honored to host you anytime.

$138
  • Lol.travel
2.8 miles from Four Seasons Hotel Amman
View more hotels in Amman
1,545 results
All reviews la capitale outstanding service room service beautiful hotel outdoor pool luxury hotel breakfast buffet dead sea rooms are spacious olea fs lounge jordan foyer security concierge gym
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

A first time visit to a Four Seasons hotel and what an amazing place
Currently undergoing some renovations which makes it noisy during the day, it is unfortunate and can be a little annoying but certainly did not spoil my stay.
OK so where do I start, the room. All I can say is BIG! really well laid out and the bed super comfortable, the TV in the room was massive. The bathroom was epic, a huge bath and I mean HUGE! The shower was literally the best I have ever had, to look at it I thought the water would come out with a whimper, when in fact it was so powerful it nearly took my skin off, just superb if you like that kind of shower.
I had an amazing massage in the spa, which was so so nice, with earplugs supplied to limit the noise from the renovations I thought was a very nice touch,
I had dinner for 6 in the French restaurant and it was amazing, all of the food was so tasteful and well done, accompanied by a really nice Chilean red wine really was a great meal.
The staff are attentive, courteous, personable and super professional. Nothing was too much, and they all made the experience a very memorable one.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
CarloStragiotto, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear SimonHorn_43,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We are honored to be your first Four Seasons visit and we hope you will experience many more. I'm very sorry about the noise however I'm happy to read that it didn't ruin your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We appreciate your words.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

This hotel is very well managed and you will receive a personalized, courteous and efficient service especially if you are a Four Seasons client or a repeat client of this hotel.
The restaurant has improved a lot although the waiters should receive further training. But what they lack in professionalism they more than compensate in kindness and courtesy. As for food, stick to grilled meat, chicken and fish and avoid adventurous sophisticated choices. The cheeseburger is remarkable provided you get the Chef to cook it to your liking. He normally succeeds after a couple of attempts which he will do very amicably and very kindly. Breakfast buffet is very generous with a lot of variety and quality products. I strongly recommend the Man'ousheh with thyme. It is one of the best in the region.
I am told that some of the rooms need refurbishing but I was in a lovely suite and cannot complain.
During my last stay I found out that refurbishing was on in some floors. Check which ones to stay away from the noise and make sure you get a refurbished room.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank Shadi K

Dear 82shadik,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. We are currently undergoing a renovation of our rooms and suites. They will be completed in two phases. So hopefully by mid next year, it will be fully done. We hope you will be able to come back again and experience the refreshed product.

Reviewed July 24, 2019

Exactly what you would expect from a Four Seasons, coupled with exceptional Jordanian hospitality. Fantastic rooms, professional and friendly service, great facilities. Breakfast and food generally are excellent. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Omar E

Dear Omar E,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you for your kind review and your recommendation. We really do appreciate it and hope you come back and visit us again anytime.

Reviewed July 21, 2019

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very nice, however, if you have to spend any time in your room during the day, you may want to pick a different hotel as ongoing renovations make the rooms uninhabitable during the day due to the sounds of drilling and hammering radiating throughout the hotel every day from 10am to 4pm. My first meeting today is a 1pm, so I had hoped to do some work in my room this morning, however, the construction noise is so bad it is actually giving me a headache. This is my first stay at the Four Seasons, and I have to say, it will be my last. I have never had this problem in any other high end hotel I have stayed in. I understand the need to do renovations, but guest should be warned about the noise and construction times before booking. One other note, the hotel does not have any sort of small convenience store, so if you want to get a soft drink or something, you are stuck paying ultra high room service or restaurant prices and having to wait for a waiter to bring you a drink.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
CarloStragiotto, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear Climber103966,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. I have to sincerely apologize that the noise from the renovation effected your experience with us. Please understand that this is only temporary as we refresh our rooms and suites. We would love it if you would come back and visit us again when the renovation is complete. We'd really love to hear your feedback and hope you give Four Seasons another chance.

Reviewed July 19, 2019

We had a basic room on a high floor and it was very nice, even coming in with high expectations. Check-in was a breeze after a long day of travel coming from the USA. The room is quite large, and nicely laid out. The bathroom is wonderful! Obviously the hotel itself is luxurious. Every staff member has been absolutely great, from housekeeping to the front desk. Literally, everyone is doing a fantastic job!

We ate room service, and at all of the restaurants in the hotel. The French restaurant was our favorite but the grill night at Five was superb. Room service was quick and convenient but only okay.

However, our absolute favorite thing about this hotel is the Sirr Cocktail lounge. It's a beautiful and cozy speakeasy style lounge and the drinks are seriously amazing. We tried several cocktails and they were masterfully prepared, beautifully presented, and delicious. The bartender was an absolute delight. The cocktail bar next to French restaurant is also worth a visit for sure. These two spaces had some of the best drinks in all of Amman, no question.

The spa and pool area were nicely kept with very helpful staff.

The only complaint is a very small one - there is some renovations happening to the hotel so noise can be an issue during workdays (however, this is temporary).

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank sleepless_somewhere

Dear sleepless_somewhere,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us constructive feedback on your recent stay with us. We are undergoing a renovation of our rooms and suites to enhance the product. I'm very sorry if that caused any disturbances during your stay. We would love it if you came back and visited us again when the renovation is complete.