Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
barbarabuilder
Los Angeles, California

Needs improvement

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 15, 2019via mobile
great hotel but service is definitely not up to four seasons standards. We went to the pool and no one showed up to help us with towels or get set up. Our room had a 65” tv which is rare in hotel rooms as we all know. Great breakfast buffet. Unfortunately we did not have time to use all the facilities.
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Responded Jun 16, 2019
Dear barbarabuilder,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you for your review and your feedback. We will make sure to look into your comment regarding service at the pool. We hope you can visit us again and spend more time at our facilities. Please consider us your home away from home when visiting Jordan.

$166
    $249
0.2 miles from Four Seasons Hotel Amman
View more hotels in Amman
1,546 results
All reviews la capitale outstanding service room service beautiful hotel outdoor pool luxury hotel breakfast buffet dead sea rooms are spacious olea fs lounge jordan foyer security concierge gym
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

the Service, the Room phenomenal. loved being here. the whole experience leaves a positive feeling with you. the bed was probably the comfiest i have stayed in a very long time. i would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
CarloStragiotto, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear Biny H,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you for your sweet words and kind recommendation. Please come back again anytime.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Great hotel with superbly decorated rooms, fine dining available, excellent and friendly staff. A very nice experience for anyone visiting Amman. The hotel is about 15 minutes away from downtown Amman, for those wanting to shop and see how locals live.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
CarloStragiotto, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Safari64550508831,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We really do appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back again anytime.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

The whole stay has been comfortable, staff very friendly and the management showed care and attention. The place is clean and well maintained. Security is taken very seriously and personal attention is given to guests.
Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Safari64550508831,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we really do appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

A luxury hotel that feels like both a palace and my home away from home. When I visit, it feels like I am returning to part of my extended family--if they were part of the royal family. The hotel is elegant and the staff members are professional. And yet, the staff are also personal and when I return from work everyday, I am greeted at the door by my good friend who does security. Then, in the morning, while the breakfast is gourmet, sumptuous and plentiful, the close relationships and warm nature of the staff makes me feel like I am staying at my brothers house...if he were a prince. The breakfast team is managed by a gifted leader and his right hand man Maher. The staff, Ra'ed, Ziad, Hanan and others (I wish I had been able to remember all their names) feel like family but are professional at the same time. When I visit the Four Seasons Amman, I feel like I am home...if I were a king.

Room tip: I stayed on the smoking floor my last time but hardly noticed.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dallasps139

Dear dallasps139,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We're are honored to be your home away from home anytime you are in Jordan! Thank you for the wonderful review and for mentioning everyone by name. I promise to pass this one to the team.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

The hotel personal are outstanding people, they are very friendly and polite.
The service level is comparable to any 5 star hotel in Europe.
I was pleasantly surprised by the attitude of most of the employees.
Well done

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
CarloStragiotto, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Sightsee25688888774,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you for your sweet words. I'm happy to read that your experience with us was up to your expectations.