“Superbly delectable. Incredibly Inviting.”

Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Ranked #1 of 148 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at the Four Seasons on a recent journey to Jordan. It's a sophisticated yet warm and inviting establishment. From the moment I arrived up until my departure, I was made to feel very welcomed and my every need catered to.

Upon pulling up at the hotel, the bellhops helped with my luggage while I was shown to reception. The lobby is beautifully designed with an opulent yet serene centerpiece representing the Four Seasons brand. It's an open, airy space with several lounges where you can grab a drink or have some tea or coffee, leaf through a magazine and simply hang out.

Check in was smooth and quick -- the attendant taking his time to explain all the features of the hotel after which I was directed to the elevators to ascend to my room where my luggage already awaited me. The room, a Superior, was quite spacious and came with a double bed and a slew of entertainment options at one's finger tips. Note: internet access at an addnl. charge. My view faced the front of the hotel, overlooking the uniquely enchanting city of Amman. Other amenities expected of a hotel this caliber were present, including daily turndown service, mini bar, on-demand coffee/tea service and an oversized bath (tub and shower) with designer toiletries by L'Occitane en Provence.

Dining options are plentiful including two onsite restaurants - one with pan Asian selections and the other focusing on Italian specialties. Nibbles can also be had in some of the other facilities on the establishment, including sophisticated The Square Bar - where the bar tenders are friendly and whip-up irresistible cocktails or pour healthy helpings of one of Jordan's many smooth wines.

It was a delightful stay. I'd love to return someday. Treat yourself. You'd be happy you did.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Amman

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons for 4 weeks in Nov 2012 for a consulting assignment and can honestly say in 20 years and over 40 countries of travel (work and pleasure), that the Four Seasons Amman ranks amongst the best places I have ever stayed. The staff goes above and beyond duty. For instance, they have a swuash court and when I asked about potential partners to play with while there, they called all their members and lined up partners for me (I did not request this, but 8 individuals arrived to play with me as a result). When I badly injured my foot playing squash a week later, the entire staff - from the gym, to reception, to the hotel doctor, to the restaurant staff - called to check in, brought me ice regularly and again without me asking for it and offered any and all other assistance they could to make my stay and continued work needs easier. The hotel gave us a printer and other office staples (at no charge) to assist us in our work. Beyond that, it is a beautiful hotel, the food wonderful and the city and country a joy to visit. I can;t not rate it highly enough.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Patrick B, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear Mrs. Jennifer
First off, allow me to thank you for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We are delighted to learn that we were able to exceed your expectation during your recent stay at our Hotel. We are always delighted to hear from a happy guest and your kind words are much appreciated. We have shared your most kind comments with the rest of the team, as there is no better motivation than praise for a "job well done. We hope that your foot is doing better now! Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The family visited Jordan to see the ruins. We stayed at the Four Season Hotel in Amman. It was understated elegance. The room was spacious, large bathroom, and plenty of closet space. The Four Season’s Hotel graciously accommodated our request of three people in a room without a hesitation. The Arab buffet was outstanding. The family enjoyed tasting all the customary dishes. The staff was upbeat, accommodating, and welcoming. I was very impressed by the staff’s love for the country. The hotel has corridor of shopping. One store had wonderful antique tribal arts. The Hotel art was impressive, and the flowers everywhere were breathtaking. The City was safe. We came back twice at the beginning of the trip and at the end of our trip. Overall, the Hotel was gracious and welcoming. We never felt like strangers.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time and that your stay with us was pleasant. Your kind words are much appreciated, in particular the ones about our employees and our service; we will make sure to pass on your praise and comments to the related teams. We are also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the variety of our food and that you enjoyed the shops located in The Arcade. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Beautiful room, beautiful view, excellent service. All the staff were really well mannered, pleasant and helpful. We had breakfast, which was a large, well stocked and varied buffet, with interesting juices. very tasty salmon eggs benedict. we had drinks one night, and enjoyed the snacks that went with the drinks: tasty olives, unusual chips, etc.
the workout room was large and airy, with lots of equipment, and the pool a beautiful indoor-outdoor combination.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Patrick B, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

We are delighted to learn that we were able to exceed your expectation during your recent stay at our Hotel. We have shared your most kind comments with the rest of the team, as there is no better motivation than praise for a "job well done". Also very glad to hear that you enjoyed your Salmon Eggs Benedict and the bar refreshments. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed in the Four Seasons for 2 days ,The service was excellent and everyone was friendly,The room and bathroom super clean, is very close to the city and equi-distant to sights such as jerash I would recommend renting a yellow taxi from the hotel to take you to the dead sea Highly recommend this Four Seasons for the high standard and well-appointed rooms. and food in the breakfast buffet as well as the room service was very good,The front desk staff was also very efficient and quick to respond to requests

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
11  Thank margdell
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great business hotel for a work trip. Nice spa to relax in with a great pool and facilities. It doesnt have any restaraunts or cafes that serve shisha so you'll have to go out to get some. Great service and good value for money. Its quite pricy, but worth it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Lama_Elhatow
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night on the beginning and end of our Jordan trip. We were kindly upgraded to a suite without asking. Excellent breakfast buffet. Very nice gym and spa and swimming pool. Excellent service. Whole of Jordan was a bit empty during our pre christmas trip, which may have helped the value for money bit. Stayed in only 5 star hotels in Jordan and this was definitely the best one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple