“The best in Amman”

Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Ranked #1 of 148 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed December 15, 2012

after trying almost all 5 star hotels in Amman, i must say the four seasons is the best in town. everything in the hotel feels luxurious . the one thing that really doesnt make any sense, is WHY did they take out the coffee station from the rooms? it used to be there few years back but then i guess the Hotel decided to get all greedy..
although its the most expensive in amman, but no, they would still love to charge you if you feel like having a cup of coffee in your bed without the need of calling room service and all that..

if my review is read by any decision maker in this hotel, please get them water heaters back in the room

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick B, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Zaina
Thank you for sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your time and that your stay was pleasant. We have taken your comments regarding the coffee stations to the relevant departments for consideration. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Kind regards

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Amman

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

1 night in Dec 2012.
My first vjsit in Amman for business.
Excellent car service from airport to hotel. At arrival 2 people waiting for me outside the hotel. Checkin made in the room... it has been very nice and fast!!
Room was excellent with huge bathroom.
But real surprise is the Italian restaurant!!! What and experience! Great food, warm hospitality, excellent food thanks to the Italian chef! Wensee the high value of the Italian General Manager!
A place to be in Amman!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank maxolino76

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We are always delighted to hear from a happy guest- your kind words are much appreciated! We are also very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our Italian Restaurant Vivace. We have shared your most kind comments with the rest of the team, as there is no better motivation than praise for a "job well done. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

For the best of the Middle East stay here and get pampered. The luxury of this place really comforts me and the food is outstanding. I love the outside balcony off the bar where you can take in the heat of the night and the noise of the city while sipping the best mixed drinks.
You can't go wrong here folks, well worth the jing

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mitchell
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to learn that we were able to exceed your expectation during your recent stay at our Hotel. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the variety and quality of our food. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you again at Four Seasons Hotel Amman.
Kind regards

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Where do I start?

FIrst I gave the hotel a review from the website and didnt hear back, the same review I am about to write.

I have stayed at many FSH across the globe and this one by far was the worst!!!

We had cocktails in the Foyer till we went up to our dirty room. 1) The service was terrible. No one came to get our drink orders and after chasing them down they suggested my husband and I go to the upstairs lounge?! Really? 2) Tried to get food, this is the debacle. After chasing down a waiter for everything we tried ordering and they told us it wasn't available, well maybe if we got some service at our table like the Jordanians were getting we wouldn't have to keep asking for it. 3) Mistakenly we did order food. The food was brought out by the waiter who was followed by the kitchen staff that stood by our table and glared, real classy joint. I like to address "problems" as they arise, I wave over the kitchen staff and graciously told him how tasty the food was and thanked him for making it. DId I receive a "you're welcome" or a gracious wave? no, just a sneer and a glare. 4) Get up to our room and the WiFi we were paying for didn't work in the room, the IT manager did all he could to fix it but we were already frustrated and wanted to go to sleep. 5) When we went to bed there was a distinct odor and we couldn't figure out what it was till the morning. 6) In the morning the duvet cover revealed a severely yellow stained duvet that made me want to throw up. The duvet had yellow water stains from who knows what, all over it. 6) Dirty sheets. 7) The AC didn't work regardless of what temp you set it on. Overall this hotel provided a terrible experience that did not follow the standard expected at a Four Seasons Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Colleen O

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. I would like to start by thanking you for your time in sharing your recent experience at the hotel.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay, as this is not the level of service we are known for providing. We have contacted all the departments you mentioned to ensure that these issues are corrected for the future. Again, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback as it offers us an opportunity to improve our service delivery, as the inconveniences that you have encountered are not representative of our Hotel. We sincerely hope that you will consider staying with us again, so we can demonstrate to you the improvements we have made as a result of your valuable comments.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed in this hotel in February 2012.It really lives upto ones expectation of a high class hotel.The view of the Amman city from the room was great.The food and beverage was good and the staff are well trained.The location is good too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed in Four Seasons Amman for 2 nights, what a disappointment. The rooms are OK, I went to their bar for a bite and some cocktails, one night the bar was reserved for a private party for the owner, the other night the table I wanted to sit at with my friends was reserved, also for the owner.
We sat at the bar, the level of Hygiene behind the bar counter in non existent, the barmen use their hands for the ice cubes, the very same hands that collect money and the big trash can behind the bar. The waiters were all busy serving the owner's table. The toilette near the bar was dirty, old fashioned urinals with manual flush buttons. When we tried to order some food at 11 PM, most of the outlets were closed. Will stay at Hyatt Regency or Intercontinental on my next visit to Amman.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Cory W
Patrick B, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Mr. Cory
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay, especially regarding the mishaps at our bar. Please rest assured that we praise ourselves on delivering the outmost service to all our guests and patrons, and I have addressed this comment with the relevant department in order to prevent any re-occurrences in the future.
Again, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback as it offers us an opportunity to improve our service delivery, as the inconveniences that you have encountered are not representative of our service level. We sincerely hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again, in order to demonstrate to you the improvements we have made as a result of your valuable comments. Thank you again

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The Four Seasons' hotels never disappoints us and this trip was no exception. This was our first trip to Jordan and we decided to splurge and stay at the best of the best! Large rooms, beautifully appointed, lovely friendly staff and great menu options. Someone else mentioned the charge for the wi-fi - and I will agree with that. For the cost of enj

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple