Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspice gardenclub roomhealth clubjunior suitebusiness tripindoor and outdoor poolsbreakfast buffetroom serviceitalian restaurantbusiness travelervery nice hotelpleasant stayexcellent stayfitness centerfour seasonsrooms are spaciousevoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We recently returned from a 16 day visit to Jordan. Our first 6 nights were spent at the Sheraton in Amman, and it was wonderful. We took advantage of the bed + breakfast rate, which was a good idea as the breakfast buffet was really abundant. By eating a nice breakfast, we never felt the need to eat again until late afternoon/early evening.
The hotel is located at 5th circle, across the street from the Four Seasons - which worked well for us as we visited many places in Amman, and this location is very centrally located. There is always one or more taxis available at all times at the entrance, and we found them very reasonably priced.
As to the hotel, itself - it is beautiful and one of the very few hotels w/ a contract w/ the palace. The service, across the board, was excellent - which we found to be true everywhere we stayed. Our US hotel employees could learn alot from observing the Jordanian hotel employees - they are definitely a "notch above". We had a room steward (all room service/cleaning is performed by men) that I would happily have brought home - he was so nice, our room was always immaculate, and he would periodically place fresh flowers on the desk.
The room was beautiful, large, and very comfortable. We did not eat in the EVOO restaurant onsite, but Jordanian friends raved about it. We did use the pools several times. Both the indoor and outdoor pools were pristine, the surrounding furniture was really nice. The fitness rooms and spa areas were also top quality.
We loved staying at the Sheraton, and would return w/o hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank wijssa
Reviewed June 19, 2009

nice room, comfort bed, friendly staff, limited restaurant options, food is okay.
For the business traveler they can find what they want. it was my first time there and it will not be the last.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2009

Hereby brief information about my short visit to Jordan and my stay in Sheraton Amman.
Nice hotel, Friendly staff specially the front desk people, I’ve been escorted by professional butler to my suite with full orientation about the hotel facilities and benefits, simple and elegant suite I stayed in , private lounge with nice snacks and drinks , exceptional service provided by professional waiters, I do recommend this hotel as a place to stay in and don’t forget to try the Italian restaurant it really worth it.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2009

The Sheraton in Amman is a very nice place to stay and relax whilst either passing through or visiting Amman. From my point of view, using it as a stopover transient location, it has all that I needed.

The pool is fine and the gym is adequate, slightly small but fine for a workout in the quiet periods. The bar is good and not overly expensive, as some tend to be. The staff a friendly, efficient and all speak perfect English. Good news as my Arabic is so weak!

Food is good from any number of restaurants located within the hotel, the bar food is particularly good. The breakfast is fine with plenty of food in a buffet style meal; both eastern and western choices are available with loads of fresh fruit.

The rooms are clean and large; my buddy had a room with a balcony and a butler (!!) which was particularly nice. There is a nice ambiance to the place that is only spoilt by the occasional rude guest.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Sheraton Amman Hotel my company asked me to stay in this hotel , first I was upset because I get used to stay in other hotel but after checking in and experienced the services that offered to me I really surprised and impressed from the time I entered the lobby to check in till the time I checked out , the room well renovated the lobby area it’s all colorful full , I like the idea of fresh Orange juice as a welcome drink specially after travel. The rooms are nice. Italian Restaurant just perfect. The staff at the front desk all young full of energy, smiley , they keep greeting people whenever they pass by that area, food is good but only thing I didn’t like is having a smoking and non smoking area in the same restaurant specially at the main restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2009

To: Top10

Thanks for posting your positive impression. There is no legal non-smoking ban in place in Jordan yet, but they are discussing it for 2010. We’ll be the first to implement it!

Muna Samawi