“Great value, a 5* hotel.”

Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel
Ranked #16 of 148 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Great value.
Nice design, beautiful lobby, spacious room, nice bathroom, very helpful staff.
It was a short stay, but it doesn't matter, you can quickly feel you are well treated.
Once minor setback: the concierge was not very well informed: I had to point out to him few new hip places where to have a drink, but he took the trouble to seek them out and get the addresses.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear WalidFromRashaya

Thank you for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on the Trip Advisor. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our hotel design, lobby, our spacious rooms and of course and most importantly our helpful staff.
Your comment about the Concierge is appreciated and will be shared with them as a learning opportunity so as they can provide better services to our customers in the future.
Until your next stay with us, please accept our best and warm regards.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I went last month for business with 6 of my colleagues and the service was immediate and excellent. The staff is friendly and capture the best of Jordanian hospitality. The breakfast and lunch brunch menu is one of the best I have had.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Sharmeen K,
Thank you for your beautiful review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are extremely happy to read you describing us as the "Best place to stay in Amman".
Please come back soon and enjoy our consistent best services ever.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I was here for one night only fit a business trip. I had time to spend at the swimming pool outdoor that was OK Hospitality also OK although the security is only apparent, a must for, without real check on you and people coming and going. But what I really must admit is that room was not substantially clean with bed linen with spots if recent human use and even a hair. I am very sorry to write this but it is the truth. I mentioned this to the front desk and they fixed right away. Another little thing, the weight scale in the room was not working, complement of of order. At night the lobby bar and music entertainment quite sad.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear scaboto,
Thank you for your time spent in writing about your one night experience with us on the Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the outdoor pool and our hospitality in general.
Your comment about your room’s condition including the scale, which was not working, is appreciated rather understandable, was shared with the concerned people for proper follow up, and processes amendment when and wherever possible.
We invite you to come and stay with us again. We are waiting for you!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Have stayed here 3 times in the last 2 years on business trips.
The staff in every department is very friendly and always at your service although I did face a grumpy staff in the executive launch once.
the rooms are not very big but not small either, just about good enough.
the breakfast is simply out of this world.
Overall a good hotel speacially for business travellers

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hashiq
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Hashiq,

Thank you for your time spent in writing about your stay with us on the Trip Advisor. We are glad to read that you’ve been staying with us for the past two years and we are glad that in general you are happy with our premises and services provided.

We hope to see you again at our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

When I first found out that I would be staying at a Sheraton, I was a little nervous. The reason for that is I have stayed at Sheraton hotels in the States and they have not been all that good.
We arrived at the hotel at about 1am and we were checked in with no problems. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. If you need anything for your room, they will bring it to you, no matter the time.
The breakfasts were amazing. So many choices make for a full belly. Dinner buffet was good, but a bit pricey and room service was a big plus.
The rooms are large and comfortable with a large flatscreen tv with many channels to watch.
If you stay here, be sure to set up a day trip to Petra through the front desk. What you pay for the 6 hour round trip drive is well worth the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Dan T,
Thank you for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on the Trip Advisor. We are very glad that we managed to provide you with a more convenient rather memorable stay with us at the Sheraton Amman.
We will be waiting for your next stay with us once you are back to Amman. Until then, please accept our best regards.
Thanks again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights at the start of this month (on my own) and I have already booked a 4 night stay at the end of December 2013 and for New years eve for my self and spouse and baby daughter. I cant fault this hotel at all. I also feel that my compliments wont be enough for this . I had actually booked this hotel through a 3rd party and got the dates wrong. I arrived 1 day late not taking into account the 21 hour flight from Australia. The hotel was fantastic and very understanding and allowed us to stay the extra night at no extra charge. This was very much appreciated. Checking in was a breeze . Within a few minutes the bags were in the room. Rooms: the rooms are very spacious and clean. Complimentary water bottles replaced daily. free wifi in all rooms. Arabic and international tv channels on big screen tv. All in all the rooms were of a very high standard.
Gym: Fully equipped cardio and weights gym with a very high powered sauna and steam room surrounded by indoor and outdoor pools. Café at the outside pool serves up a mean feed.
Food: Breakfast are mega. The spread that is on offer is huge. It is probably the best breakfast on offer , that I have experienced in any hotel in the world. I also tried the buffet lunch . This was also very special. In addition to many items that I was able to devour , I ordered the fresh hand made pasta and wood fired pizza from the ad-hoc section. I honestly couldn't tell the difference between this food and the pizza and pasta that I ate in Italy. I honestly would come to this restaurant to eat , over any other restaurant in Amman. I had the pleasure of meeting most of the kitchen/ restaurant staff and they are beautiful. I really love them and consider them to be my friends - this is after dealing with them for 3 days only. I wasn't able to remember all their names as I was very jetlagged but I remember the females name. her name was SHROUQ. She was a pleasure to deal with as was all her collegues.
In general: Concierge was a pleasure to deal with , arranging taxis to and from airport and Allenby bridge/ Israeli border crossing. Their knowledge on where to go and what to made life a lot easier. Housekeeping was very professional in organising the room and going above and beyond by asking me on a daily basis if everything was up to scratch.
AHHHHH the massage lady. A Ukrainian lady by the name of Sara. She was magic. In 2 or 3 sessions she was able to bring back the feeling and circulation to most parts of my body . I only travel business class on the plane to and from Australia as it is extremely long haul , however I still feel quite sore after the trip. Sara was a gem . I'm sure I will treat myself to another 1 hour session prior the New years eve.
All in all , this is one of the better hotels that I have stayed in during my recent travels. I insisted on becoming a Sheraton member as I will only stay at Sheraton hotels after having stayed at the Sheraton Amman.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DavidBasilious
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear DavidBasilious,
Wow… Every single associate who works at the Sheraton Amman Hotel would want to thank you for your precious time in writing about your perfect experience with us.
Such a positive review like yours is the main domain rather the great motivator to continue doing our best and consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
Honestly, we cannot wait for your next stay in December; until then, please accept our warm and best regards.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Warning - mainly a business traveler! But works for me. Very acceptable fitness arrangement, which is important to me - plenty cardio and a decent weights room just made better by more and heavier dumb bells. The pool restaurant serves a great chicken fajita wrap and if the weather is beautiful (which in Amman is "usually") is a great place for lunching while tapping away on the email. Same for their seasonal outdoor bar. Indoor bar is slightly smoky but great service and generous pours. And, I seem to keep loosing my stuff at this place ... and they always find it for me! And return it cleaned! (Talk about a way to save - maybe I'll 'lose' my business suit on the next trip as a test ...). Service excellent - business center lady particularly friendly and helpful (on multiple occasions).

Room Tip: Not surprisingly the higher the floor, the quieter, but I have never had a 'noisy' room. (Of...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Alan C,

Thank you very much for your kind review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the Health Club with its services related. Most importantly, we are glad to read that staff integrity and honesty was highlighted and we are very proud of that.
As for your future test, we promise you we will have a full mark, we are positive!

Until your next stay, please accept my best regards.