Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel
$123
$139
$104
Agoda.com
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$33
$28
  • Restaurant
All reviewsspice gardenclub roomhealth clubjunior suitebusiness tripindoor and outdoor poolsbreakfast buffetroom serviceitalian restaurantbusiness travelervery nice hotelpleasant stayexcellent stayfitness centerfour seasonsrooms are spaciousevoo
Reviewed November 19, 2013

When I first found out that I would be staying at a Sheraton, I was a little nervous. The reason for that is I have stayed at Sheraton hotels in the States and they have not been all that good.
We arrived at the hotel at about 1am and we were checked in with no problems. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. If you need anything for your room, they will bring it to you, no matter the time.
The breakfasts were amazing. So many choices make for a full belly. Dinner buffet was good, but a bit pricey and room service was a big plus.
The rooms are large and comfortable with a large flatscreen tv with many channels to watch.
If you stay here, be sure to set up a day trip to Petra through the front desk. What you pay for the 6 hour round trip drive is well worth the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Dan T,
Thank you for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on the Trip Advisor. We are very glad that we managed to provide you with a more convenient rather memorable stay with us at the Sheraton Amman.
We will be waiting for your next stay with us once you are back to Amman. Until then, please accept our best regards.
Thanks again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights at the start of this month (on my own) and I have already booked a 4 night stay at the end of December 2013 and for New years eve for my self and spouse and baby daughter. I cant fault this hotel at all. I also feel that my compliments wont be enough for this . I had actually booked this hotel through a 3rd party and got the dates wrong. I arrived 1 day late not taking into account the 21 hour flight from Australia. The hotel was fantastic and very understanding and allowed us to stay the extra night at no extra charge. This was very much appreciated. Checking in was a breeze . Within a few minutes the bags were in the room. Rooms: the rooms are very spacious and clean. Complimentary water bottles replaced daily. free wifi in all rooms. Arabic and international tv channels on big screen tv. All in all the rooms were of a very high standard.
Gym: Fully equipped cardio and weights gym with a very high powered sauna and steam room surrounded by indoor and outdoor pools. Café at the outside pool serves up a mean feed.
Food: Breakfast are mega. The spread that is on offer is huge. It is probably the best breakfast on offer , that I have experienced in any hotel in the world. I also tried the buffet lunch . This was also very special. In addition to many items that I was able to devour , I ordered the fresh hand made pasta and wood fired pizza from the ad-hoc section. I honestly couldn't tell the difference between this food and the pizza and pasta that I ate in Italy. I honestly would come to this restaurant to eat , over any other restaurant in Amman. I had the pleasure of meeting most of the kitchen/ restaurant staff and they are beautiful. I really love them and consider them to be my friends - this is after dealing with them for 3 days only. I wasn't able to remember all their names as I was very jetlagged but I remember the females name. her name was SHROUQ. She was a pleasure to deal with as was all her collegues.
In general: Concierge was a pleasure to deal with , arranging taxis to and from airport and Allenby bridge/ Israeli border crossing. Their knowledge on where to go and what to made life a lot easier. Housekeeping was very professional in organising the room and going above and beyond by asking me on a daily basis if everything was up to scratch.
AHHHHH the massage lady. A Ukrainian lady by the name of Sara. She was magic. In 2 or 3 sessions she was able to bring back the feeling and circulation to most parts of my body . I only travel business class on the plane to and from Australia as it is extremely long haul , however I still feel quite sore after the trip. Sara was a gem . I'm sure I will treat myself to another 1 hour session prior the New years eve.
All in all , this is one of the better hotels that I have stayed in during my recent travels. I insisted on becoming a Sheraton member as I will only stay at Sheraton hotels after having stayed at the Sheraton Amman.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DavidBasilious
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear DavidBasilious,
Wow… Every single associate who works at the Sheraton Amman Hotel would want to thank you for your precious time in writing about your perfect experience with us.
Such a positive review like yours is the main domain rather the great motivator to continue doing our best and consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
Honestly, we cannot wait for your next stay in December; until then, please accept our warm and best regards.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Warning - mainly a business traveler! But works for me. Very acceptable fitness arrangement, which is important to me - plenty cardio and a decent weights room just made better by more and heavier dumb bells. The pool restaurant serves a great chicken fajita wrap and if the weather is beautiful (which in Amman is "usually") is a great place for lunching while tapping away on the email. Same for their seasonal outdoor bar. Indoor bar is slightly smoky but great service and generous pours. And, I seem to keep loosing my stuff at this place ... and they always find it for me! And return it cleaned! (Talk about a way to save - maybe I'll 'lose' my business suit on the next trip as a test ...). Service excellent - business center lady particularly friendly and helpful (on multiple occasions).

Room Tip: Not surprisingly the higher the floor, the quieter, but I have never had a 'noisy' room. (Of course, I'm getting deafer with each passing year :) .)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Alan C,

Thank you very much for your kind review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the Health Club with its services related. Most importantly, we are glad to read that staff integrity and honesty was highlighted and we are very proud of that.
As for your future test, we promise you we will have a full mark, we are positive!

Until your next stay, please accept my best regards.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love the location of this place in Amman. It is clean, it has a great staff and management. Very helpful.

The security is very good now, better than in the past, and up to date with the current active situation.

Stay here if you are in the city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear TravelDude555

Thank you for your great and short review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our location, our product and services provided.
Until your next stay with us, please accept our kind regards.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights in April and, despite usually avoiding large standard hotels, found my stay here to be incredibly comfortable. The rooms themselves are typical large hotel generic but fairly functional with enough desk space to set up your laptop and plug in your various devices. The quality of linens and amenities were standard, and the bathroom likewise quite good.

Where this hotel seemed to excel was their breakfast buffet. It is an ENORMOUS spread, broken out by regional/cultural taste - an Asian corner, a Continental area, a Middle Eastern section, etc. Of special note were these amazing fruit smoothies and juices served in shot glasses. Delicious.

The outdoor swimming pool was unfortunately under repair, so I used the indoor pool which was kind of fun actually. It was really functional as a lap pool for me, although rather shallow and a bit heavy on the chlorine. I didn't use the gym area but it looked pretty well kitted out.

The lobby is enormous and a bit on the loud side - not surprising given the scope of the hotel itself. But the service was attentive and very friendly.

Security was tight, again not a surprise, and the location itself is a little far walking to anywhere great for food. There were a couple of western restaurants nearby that were...not great. But, there is a beautiful chocolate shop down the road, and the hotel was surprisingly quiet feeling once you went up from the lobby.

Since I was on a business trip, I can't comment on its convenience for other touristy type things. But I will say take the time to trek down to Petra for a day. Completely worth it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear samsonite,

Thank you for posting your top-notch review on the Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed everything about our hotel, the rooms, the pool, the breakfast with its enormous buffet and of course our staff attentiveness and friendliness.
We are grateful for your loyalty and for staying with us whenever you are in Amman, and we are looking forward to your next stay with us hopefully soon.
Best Regards,