“Good city hotel to stay at”

Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel
Ranked #13 of 145 Hotels in Amman
Diani Beach, Kenya
“Good city hotel to stay at”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Sheraton hotel in Amman is well decorated, rooms are very comfortable and service is excellent! It is a good hotel option in Amman. The pool and gym area is perfect for keeping fit! We did not have breakfast but ordered a few dishes from the in room dining menu and they did not fail to please.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear PayalShah,

Thank you for your sweet review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms, the gym, our breakfast, and our excellent services.
We hope you will be coming back to Amman and to our hotel soon.

Best Regards,

Director of Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Sheraton after eid , it's a wonderful hotel but there is some rude people working there like someone on the reception , he's the front desk manager , I was shocked from him I saw him shouting on his staff but when I asked him something he answered me in a very rude way , everything else is perfect

• Stayed August 2013
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Kahrman,
Thank you for your time spent in writing about us on the Trip Advisor, I am happy to read that the hotel is wonderful rather perfect. On the other hand, and concerning your comment about the reception encounter, I will personally look into it and will do the necessary accordingly.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and please come back again.
Best Regards,
hereford
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two nights in Aug and overall it was a good experience. The service was good, the food I ate in the hotel was good. I found the gym to be well equipped, clean and well maintained.

Minor gripes are that there is a lot of traffic noise from the surrounding roads and this can be heard in the rooms at night and I had a bath that was rusty around the plug. I never mentioned it to reception as I did not think it was worth making a fuss over but I don't believe a five star hotel should have a rusty bath.

Overall a good hotel and I will stay again next time I am in Amman.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear peterdenevans,
Thank you very much for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on the Trip Advisor. We are glad to read that overall you had a good experience with our services, food, and the Gym. Your comment about the street noise and the rusty bath is appreciated and we will look deeply into it for proper amendment, where possible.
We are delighted to know that you will stay with us again when your travel brings you back to Amman, we will be waiting for you.
Thanks again,
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed August 18, 2013

everything is first rate-from the minute you arrive the staff treats you as if you are a guest and not a paying customer.the sanctuary nightclub is a great mix of locals,tourists from the middle east and world travelers

Room Tip: ask 4 a balcony with a view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear heshcody44

Thank you for your first-rate review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are extremely happy to read that from the moment you arrived to the hotel the reflection was positive and we exceeded your expectatiions. Also, your comment about the Sanctuary outdoor lounge is greatly appreciated.

Come back soon please, we will be waiting for you…

Thanks again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed July 27, 2013

A minor problem during check in got me an upgrade to a tower room which was lovely. The room was very spacious, the bed heavenly, and the bathroom had a rainfall shower which I could've spent hours under. I had a balcony with a view over all of Abdoun which was beautiful. Breakfast was on point (minus their lack of Pita Bread which was strange seeing I was in Jordan?) and the staff very accommodating. I made a last minute reservation to the bustling Sanctuary which was no problem for the staff. My night at the Sanctuary was great - a live band playing Arabian classics like Fairouz was just outstanding. After two short nights, I was very sad to leave!

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank aaa214
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear aaa214,
Thank you for your lovely review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are very glad to hear that our compensation to the minor problem was to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed our spacious clubroom including the bed, the bathroom rainy shower, and the balcony with the beautiful Abdoun view. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breathtaking outdoor Sanctuary Lounge, which is one of the most famous outlets in Amman.
We would love to have you staying with us again, please come back soon.
Amman
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A Jordanian wedding is a festive occasion and the Sheraton really know how to put them on. Drums, bagpipes, dancing and singing along the approaches to the reception rooms make sure you don't miss the start. On this occasion I was guest and saw how the hotel takes the wedding to the later stages. Attractive tables, comfortable seating, helpful waiters and good food. However, and this is not the hotels fault - you are lucky to eat before eleven o'clock or even midnight! This is the Jordanian custom. Between arriving and eating there is a lot of extremely noisy dancing and you may find yourself wishing amplifiers had never been invented but the whole thing swings along with great enjoyment. The bride and groom sit up on a raised platform and they are given a wonderful time by everyone. The only hitch in the whole event was that the tables had not been numbered before the guests arrived so many people sat in the wrong places. Never mind they met new people!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear John B,
Thank you for your time spent in writing on the Trip Advisor about examining Jordanian Wedding at our Hotel. It was described nicely and you had us live the moments with you as though we were the invitees!
We hope you will come back to our hotel soon; we will be waiting for you.
Best Regards.
Moraga, California
Reviewed July 2, 2013

What an amazing hotel – simply exceptional. The staff here is absolutely remarkable and so friendly! There were a couple issues with my room upon arrival (shower head was loose and an overlooked area in my bathroom) but the hospitality of the staff and overall condition of the hotel made up for it so I didn't complain. The pool, the Bar, Sanctuary, Eevo, Spice, and hotel lounge all didn’t disappoint! The lounge staff remembered my room number and which white wine I enjoyed which added a personal touch. And the Sanctuary shisha attendant is the best in the world! I will definitely come back to this hotel again in the future and highly recommend it to all. Thank you Sheraton Amman Al Nabil staff!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear EinReisenderAusCA,
Wow… Thank you very much for your absolute remarkable review posted on the Trip Advisor. Your comment about the staff and our professionalism in handling your defects or requests is greatly appreciated as it proves that we are on the right track. We are very glad to read the level of your satisfaction of almost every area in the hotel, and such a beautiful review like yours will be posted on all departments’ bulletin boards.
Please do not be late and come back soon, the Shisha attendant started preparing your Shisha to your liking!
Thanks again and best regards,