Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel
$134
InterContinental
$137
$155
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$33
  • Pool
$288
$275
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspice gardenclub roomhealth clubjunior suitebusiness tripindoor and outdoor poolsbreakfast buffetroom serviceitalian restaurantbusiness travelervery nice hotelpleasant stayexcellent stayfitness centerfour seasonsrooms are spaciousevoo
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love staying at the Sheraton Amman.

I am a frequent traveller, staying there almost every 2-3 weeks, and I can tell you that staff are very friendly, from the front desk staff to the room service, everyone is kind and smiles. All staff know my name, front desk and concierge service, and this amazes me everytime. Well done!

Housekeeping is exceptional! They frequently greet me with a nice bouquet of flowers in my room. For my 10th stay, they offered me a nice box of dates.

Things I like about the room:
- nice smell
- comfortable bed
- I like the photos they post in their corridors
- after renovation, "spice garden" - where breakfast is served - is really nice! rich choice with a wide variety and live stations.
- I like the in-room dining. Tried a variety of dishes and all of them are excellent, namely: Greek Salad, Grilled Salmon, Falafel sandwich, Lebanese Mezza, and the raspberry cheesecake!

Things that can be improved:
- I find the bathrooms a bit outdated compared to other 5 star hotels in the world.
- I used to complain about the 'paid' internet. Now I get it free, but not sure whether because I am a gold member or they upgraded their services.
- I don't particularly like the gym. Find it small and at times too crowded with an unpleasant atmosphere.
- limited choice of TV channels
- the in-room dining menu needs to be refreshed, or items need to be added

The hotel is in a nice area of the city, 3-4 minutes by taxi from the famous Taj Mall. Taxis are easily accessible and very cheap.

After a while, you really feel like being home!

Thank for the whole team for the kind and personal attention they provide me with!

Room Tip: DONT accept a room overlooking the 'Sanctuary'. Before 11.30 pm, you don't get to sleep from the lights and loud music. Ask for a room on the 5th floor, and the ones ending with '15'; I also like the room ranges '03' to '05'. They're on the corner.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear Diala_S,
Thank you for your loyalty to the Sheraton Amman Hotel and for your kind review posted on the Trip Advisor.
We are very happy to read your review headed by “Complete Attention” because this is what we strive to do with our customers all the time, and I am happy that we managed to do so with you all in his/her own respective area and in his/her own way of recognition.
All of us are waiting for your next stay with us in the coming week.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The stay was a little more expensive that my previous stays in other hotels in Amman but totally worth it. From the friendly driver picking me at the airport, the quick reception service, massive pool to having a few drinks at Sanctuary ...everything was good. Surely lives up to the Sheraton service known in the other parts of the globe

Room Tip: The rooms facing Sanctuary bar might be an issue for early & sound sleepers
1  Thank Vikrant S
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Vikrant S,
Thank you for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on the Trip Advisor. We are glad to read that your arrival experience starting from the airport to the hotel till your departure was to your satisfaction and liking.
Please come back soon, we are waiting for you.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I took a quick flight to Amman, Jordan from Abu Dhabi to enjoy the 3-day weekend in early June 2013. I had my heart set on seeing the Roman ruins and enjoying some decent summer weather (Abu Dhabi heat and humidity is overwhelming). I stayed at the Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel and enjoyed my stay. My room was roomy, with a nice balcony and a large bathroom stocked with lovely supplies. Service was very good, and room service was pretty good. I enjoyed the "American Breakfast", which was about enough food for 3 people! The location is terrific for sightseeing, which really consists of catching a taxi and getting a "tour guide". I saw the old Roman Amphitheater and the The Citadel and learned a lot from my taxi driver cum tour guide. I can recommend the hotel to any traveler lucky enough to visit Jordan; its a wonderful place to visit!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mamayer102
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear mamayer102,
Thank you for your time spent in writing about your experience with us and in Jordan on the Trip Advisor.
All of us were enjoying reading your beautiful description of our rooms and our services provided.
We hope that your next visit to Jordan will be soon, and we know that you would opt to stay with us again! Please come back soon, we started to count the days :-0
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Lovely hotel and the staff really ensure you enjoy your stay. The rooms were spotless and the food good.

The décor of the foyer is impressive and the Sanctuary is a real good night out. You feel you are in some different place instead of being in the hotel.

Go there and see for yourself

1  Thank rizz1958
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Dear rizz1958,
Thank you for your lovely review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are excited to read that you was impressed by the room cleanliness and décor, the food quality and our outdoor Sanctuary Lounge, in other words, and as you said "we are living up to our 5 stars rating"!

Please come back soon, we will be waiting for you.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

i have strayed in sheratom amman for one night wiht my wife celebrating oir firtss wedding aneversery, and simply it was the best hotel experienve ever.

we been given a club room located on the 7th floor with best view of the capital Amman , we have been given a free club access where you can find the best snacks and cold and hot drinks.

We used the spa as well they have the best swimming pools.

Breakfast was amazing, with variant menu.

Very recommended hotel
l

Room Tip: club rooms are very recomended
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Omar S,
Congratulations on your anniversary...
Thank you very much for your beautiful review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are very glad to read that we managed to make your first wedding anniversary a special one.
We hope you will be celebrating your anniversaries for the years to come with us and we promise we will spoil you both and will make it always a memorable one.
Once again, thank you and Congrats.
Director of Guest services