Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,344 results
All reviewsla brasseriele meridien hotellady cheflebanese restaurantthe club loungebreakfast buffetindoor poolbit datedvery nice hotelhealth clubrooms are largenon smokingspecial thanksbusiness tripenjoyed my staydead seabenihana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

The security at the lobby was boring
The room is old in need of restoration
The bathroom was old
The aervice was too bad to be true despite them being very nice
Not an excellent experience in a very interesting country

• Stayed: April 2013
Khalid_Rahmeh, Public Relations Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Ms. Barbara,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for providing us with your sincere feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay with us.

In Jordan, all 5 STAR hotel are required by local regulation, to have full security at the hotel entrance. We understand the inconvenience of it however I am sure you will appreciate the concern we take in providing you and all our esteemed guests the maximum safety and security possible.

The hotel has initiated a refurbishment plan 2 years ago by improving the hotel façade, elevators and the ballroom. We will continue in improving our facilities based on guest feedback.

As a General Manager of Le Meridien Amman, I am always looking at opportunity to improve our services. Could you please contact me directly at the following email address: giuseppe.ressa@lemeridien.com, in order to provide you with a personal apologies.

Looking forward to hear from you

Giuseppe Ressa

Reviewed April 26, 2013

If it weren't for its size I would have given five stars to this central Jordanian hotel. Good restaurants, nice spa services. The internet is still a bit slow, but at an acceptable price.
As it is under renovation, it is expected to become even better!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time in reviewing Le Meridien Amman

Your comments regarding the service and the overall stay are highly appreciated,
We apologies for any inconvenience you have witnessed during your stay, your comment regarding the internet speed has been forwarded to the technical team and action for improvement have been taken.

We Look forward to welcoming you back soon and delighted of being of service to you.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hotel lobby is impressive, rooms are slightly dated but quite large and still quite clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful, giving attention to details and asking if they could be of any service. Health club was very large, inclusive. Great location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Khalid_Rahmeh, Public Relations Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

We're glad to hear that we have met your expectations and that you had a pleasurable and enjoyable during your stay at Le Meridien Amman.

We have passed your feedback to the concerned departments who greatly appreciate your compliments. We are proud of our team as they are the core and major reason for clients to keep coming back.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon and delighted of being of service to you.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very nice people! Beautiful hotel . The staff very helpful and we enjoy the fact that on our arrival we have been offered the possibility to upgrade for the club floor witch was a fantastic idea. He room was very spacious with free wireless Internet all around, even in the club.
Very nice stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room who is not facing the street. Can be very noisy!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest
We would like to thank you for taking the time reviewing the pleasurable and enjoyable stay at Le Meridien Amman.

We are glad to have met your expectations during your stay,
Your comments regarding our service and the overall stay are highly appreciated

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was very excited to travel to Amman, Jordan and to stay at Le Meridien, however I quickly learned this property isn't all its claimed to be.
First, I don't usually stay at hotels that I have to pass through a security device, like going through security at any airport. Each time I left, and returned, to the hotel I had to pass through the device. All bags had to be screened and I had to be patted down. So with that they immediately became a 3 star property.
My other problem with the hotel was the rooms were small, really small in comparison to other 5 star properties. It was a little larger than your average 3 or 4 star property; oops that's what I rated them; 3 star! And the bathroom... well, the towels felt as though they were purchased at a nearby 99 cents store... not fluffy, not luxurious, and extremely thin. Also, I think it's time for them to upgrade the bathroom. The tubs gave me the feeling they were purchased in the 90s... you have to step up into the tub to take a shower. And forget the amenities, no presentation just laid out...
I had just left the JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai where the bathroom was luxury... separate shower and a stand alone, sophisticated tub and fluffy, fluffy towels!
The breakfast was good and, I even liked the music playing in the small elevators [you can only get 3 people in there at a time and forget luggage -- people and luggage can't fit].
Finally, location, I didn't like the location. I am a shopper and the stores available were neighborhood stores, not a mall that services tourists; I was very disappointed.
Anyway, the property served it's purpose for the short stay but know that I wouldn't return to Le Meridien and would only recommend it for no more than 2 nights.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Khalid_Rahmeh, Public Relations Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We regret to read of your experience with us, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced.

Your comments regarding the elevators, towels, the size of the rooms, bathrooms and your over all say have been forwarded to the team as action of improvement will be taken.

Regarding the security is a routine procedure from the government's laws of security that we must follow, we apologies that you have felt this was unnecessary.

May we ask you to please provide your email address or telephone number in order to provide you with a formal apologies. Kindly send your contact details directly to my email address : giuseppe.ressa@lemeridien.com

We hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you on your next visit to Jordan.