Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$155
$86
$249
$203
$92
  • Breakfast included
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$45
$32
  • Restaurant
$180
$175
Agoda.com
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$28
$26
$152
$130
Agoda.com
Arab Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$38
$31
  • Free Internet
Caravan Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$42
$40
1,363 results
All reviewsla brasseriele meridien hotellady cheflebanese restaurantthe club loungebreakfast buffetindoor poolbit datedvery nice hotelhealth clubrooms are largenon smokingspecial thanksbusiness tripenjoyed my staydead seabenihana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were invited by our friends to dine at the China Town Chinese Restaurant of Le Meridien in Amman. The joy and satisfaction we experienced exceeded our expectations. The food was superb, delicious and authentic. The place was cozy. It's not only good for family gatherings, get togethers but for dating couples as well. To top them all was the very friendly and courteous staff who happily served us. The Chef even went out of his way by going out of the kitchen to check if everything was ok. We would surely go back to this restaurant for our dinners, celebrations and to bring our friends who would like to savor genuine Chinese food. Also, I will endorse this restaurant to my friends here in Amman and those visiting us from the Philippines.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Ziad_Fostuq, Director of Sales at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review. Your comments regarding your experience at the China Town Restaurant are highly appreciated, and we have proudly shared your report with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and delighted of being of service to you.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Hotel is quite old and interiors are dated. Room furnishings look like they belong in the 70's

Breakfast is in a small restaurant area and food is laid out in a corridor - not much variety

That said, staff is helpful and courteous, Gym and pool were clean and not very crowded

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights, arriving around 2 AM after a 16 hour flight from San Francisco. We had arranged for a pick-up with the hotel and the airport pick-up and transportation to the hotel went smoothly. We upgraded to a club room which was more than worth it because it includes free wifi, breakfast, club room use (snacks, hors d' vors, drinks including wines, and etc.). The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Our only complain was the fact that we felt we were in Vegas because the lobby was full of people smoking non stop. We had a room facing the pool, so we did not have any problem with the street noise. The gym was small but we we there early enough, so we had the place pretty much for ourselves. Overall a great stay, and would love to stay there again given the chance.

Room Tip: Pick a hotel facing the pool. Upgrade to a club room if you can. It is very cost effective when you tally the buffet bfast, free unlimited wifi, and club room use.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review. Your comments regarding the staff and overall stay are highly appreciated, and we have proudly shared your report with the team.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed 10 days for a conference. The food is nice especially for lunch but breakfast lacks variety especially for foreigners. The hotel is close to Jabal Hussein, its just walking distance which makes shopping all the more fun while in Amman. Taxis are available 7/24 just waiting for you as you come out from the hotel. There is security check immediately as you enter the hotel which may be cumbersome but make you feels safe at the same time. A bit too pricely but i will stay here again mext time

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Dzie

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. Your comments regarding the overall stay are highly appreciated, and we have proudly shared your report with the team.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Our group arrived to the hotel very late at night. We were exhausted from our trip from the U.S. and were surprised and grateful that the hotel restaurant employees stayed very late so that we could eat dinner. It was 2am when we arrived and the employees greeted us with smiles and excellent service. The room was spacious and comfortable, including a spacious bathroom. The hotel lobby is beautiful. I did encounter an issue at the hotel related to my SPG status. I recently became SPG Platinum again, though my card is an SPG Gold card. I showed the card to the front desk in order to get free wifi and the front desk employee told me that it was not an SPG Gold card. He said my profile showed that I did not have any SPG status. I explained that I am SPG Lifetime Gold. Although I wasn't able to resolve the issue in person, I resolved it with the hotel after I departed. If I am in Amman again, I will definitely return to Le Meridien

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank essenceofcapri

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review. Your comments regarding the staff and overall stay including the restaurant experience are highly appreciated, and we have proudly shared your report with the management team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Amman soon and delighted of being of service to you.