2,377 results
All reviewsthe club loungethe mexican restaurantcinco de mayorainbow streetspecial thanksdeluxe roomshawarmathe entire staffoutdoor poolbusiness tripfitness centerguest relationshome away from homean upgradeexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetdead sea
Reviewed February 6, 2015

I stayed here for two weeks and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Great staff and service. I especially appreciated the personable attention of several of the employees. Thanks Odai for the great evening service. A few small inconsequential problems arose (erroneous billing of the minibar, ordering a car to the airport when none was requested, etc.), but these were handled professionally and with graciousness. I would definitely stay at this hotel again although I would make a bigger effort to find a laundry service outside of the hotel. Five bucks to clean a pair of underwear or a pair of socks is a bit rich.

Room Tip: A crippled broadband service was included in my room rate which was fine enough.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
Georges O, Executive Assistant Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2015

Dear Steven G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us and letting us know about your experience at our hotel.

Your praise regarding your visit is a good motivator to know that our guests leave the hotel with a positive experience and look forward to coming back.

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back once again at InterContinental Jordan.

Reviewed February 4, 2015

I would like to thank each and every one in this hotel for their great effort in making up such great and valuable progress in making our stays unforgotten ones.

I would like also to extend my sincere appreciation in particular for the great staff in reception, housing keeping, concierge and gym for their job very well done...please keep it up.

1  Thank Fawaz I
Georges O, Executive Assistant Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2015

Dear Fawaz I,

Reviewed February 4, 2015 via mobile

I visited this hotel in a business trip and I found it to have a high standard service. The rooms are big with a well served bathroom, there are some restaurants inside if you do not want to go out, I tried the Mexican restaurant and it was rather good. Breakfast buffet is also well served and with a really Jordanian kind attitude. A hotel to recommend for its location, service and... Security.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business

Dear Lfernanp,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments online. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and I have personally communicated your praise to the team.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

I stayed at this property for 15 days... It was a pleasant stay , the rooms were spacious & well done . I also had the club lounge privilege ... Excellent staff especially Lana .she was very helpful & pleasant .... The club lounge is the best part of the hotel . A must have have for all those who like to sit n read with a cup of coffee .

1  Thank adde737

Dear adde737,

Thank you for your continuous support for our InterContinental Jordan hotel and for sharing your review here online.

We greatly appreciate your positive comments about our hotel which I will be delighted to share with the management team and colleagues.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

Hi, This was my first time at an Intercontinental brand hotel. I've associated it with a luxury in the past and was expecting that during my six day stay at the end of January 2015. Everything was fine, service was good, breakfast was tasty, my room was clean and my bed was comfortable. I'm not giving it an excellent rating because I didn't see people going above and beyond to make my stay exceptionally good. Having said that, nothing was specifically wrong, It was simply very good for the kind of service and accommodations I was expecting. Also, the hotel decor is a bit dated. I think it's time for an update.

Dear banbor,

We are thrilled to read your wonderful review of your stay at InterContinental Jordan here online.Thank you for your comments about our staff, facilities and location. However, your comments regarding the hotel décor will be definitely taken into consideration and shard with the concerned team members.

We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.