Stayed here for 2-nights in April. Very nice look and very secure. All of the employees were very nice and helpful. My room was fine, nothing special but definitely not bad. I wasn't impressed with the breakfast. Of all of the places I visited in the region is was the least memorable. I will say this hotel gets a lot of tourist groups so volume at breakfast could be a culprit. I was there as one group was leaving and many things hadn't been replenished yet. The main problem I had with the hotel was that is very smoky. Smoking is allowed in many of the areas off the main lobby and you simply can't contain it. Other complaint would be a very complicated maze to the gym, which was just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Amman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan