Only one complaint with this hotel. The luxury suite next to us had asked for a new bed at 1:30am apparently. Which meant their door was banging constantly for 2 hours 2 nights in a row on a three night holiday for us. Two complaints made verbally and then in person at reception with absolutely no resolution made. Checked out and no apology made either. Was upsetting as otherwise the stay was good, The hotel resturaunts are great,good atmosphere and the rooms are fantastic but the interactions with reception staff was poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area's best business hotel, but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman's seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan