The hotel reception area is really lovely, we went during Christmas and it was nicely decorated. We were shocked when we went to our rooms they are so old, i personally have stayed in other intercontinental hotels and they are honestly a way fancier. The service in the hotel is not impressive at all we asked for 2 bottles of water and it took forever to bring them. As for the Mexican restaurant which was the only choice we had because we checked in late (10:00 pm), the restaurant is overpriced, doesn't offer a menu only few snacks are offered after 11:00, i wasn't impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area's best business hotel, but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman's seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan