A classic old school luxury hotel with professional and very friendly service. Would rate it as a good 4 star place. Consider upgrading to a "club room". You get access to a better breakfast served in the club room, and free drinks and food (think airport lounge version) every night at hrs 18-20. Dinner in Bourj Al Hamam was really delicious. Wifi is only accessible free on the 8th floor, otherwise very expensive. The hotel has a big and well equipped gym. Hotel well located, best part of town. Sometimes Internet is slow. Stayed 5 times. Overall excellent business hotel and one of the best in Jordan. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Amman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan