We stay in this hotel twice on May, the rooms are clean, comfortable and with good view of the city, it has a nice pool and spa. We were amazed with the quality and variety of the breakfast buffet; the Manager circulated a Satisfaction Survey after our first breakfast. It was a "Sumptuous" meal to satisfied the most exquisite palatal. We will recommend and comeback to this hotel any time. They also have high security and 4 different Restaurants. We liked the Indian cuisine very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Amman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan