We had a one night stay on 28th April, 2013 as part of our guided tour of Jordan.
This hotel is beautiful and the staff Re very professional and courteous .
Our room was lovely and we received our wake-up call at precisely the time we requested.
Breakfast had so much choice it was difficult to make a decision.
We all enjoyed our stay and it was an easy walk to Rainbow St
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area's best business hotel, but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman's seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan