We had two recent stays during our recent trip to Jordan. The service is excellent. The rooms have been renovated, with the bathrooms remaining mostly with the older fixtures but fine nevertheless. The buffet breakfasts at the Atrium were fantastic with availability of wonderful pastries, fruits, fresh squeezed juices, gourmet coffee, omelette service and a range of local specialties. The Atrium restaurant itself is among the best venues for breakfast that We've ever eaten at, circulator under skylights and spacious. The two pools were great, but you do have to walk through the lobby to get to the separate spa section of the building. The one minor drawback preventing a 5 star rating is the location. It is not near anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area's best business hotel, but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman's seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan