This hotel is located 15 minutes walk to Rainbow Street, which honestly isn't all that fabulous, 1/1.5 Dinar taxi ride to Downtown Amman, which is way more interesting. We stayed in a Club room which although more expensive is definitely more comfortable and cheaper in the long run. You get free wifi (otherwise costs 17 JD per day) breakfast, snacks, drinks in the Club Lounge, which is a lovely oasis of peace in the city. Helpful staff and great service, totally recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area's best business hotel, but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman's seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan