Tripadvisor
Amman
All reviews holiday inn special thanks big thanks reception staff nice hotel nice pool swimming pool business trip room service many thanks guest relations clean rooms enjoyed my stay great hospitality thank you very much delicious food dead sea
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Me and my friends had dinner at Movenpick Amnan,at place called Rumors Lounge at third floor and it was relly good the food and the drinks it was the best,the lady nanager was do helpful,one of my friends had argeleh and he loved it، sure wilk come back again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Movenpick A, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us and very much look forward to warmly welcoming you again to Movenpick Amman Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We had a meeting at your hotel with some friends,we had coffee and some food at lobby lounge and yt was amazing, great team makes you feel home, food was great,Coffee was excellent,loved the small chocolate with coffee it was nice,really good place with great team.kero it up Movenpick.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Bakr,

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I stayed in this hotel recently for a business purpose. Although this is claimed to be a 5 star hotel but the service was not at that level. Firstly, It took nearly 15 minutes for check in, though there was not a big crowd. when I entered the room there was a bad smell of sweats. It seemed like someone slept without taking shower. Secondly, the room service was also not satisfactory. I had to call 2-3 times to ask for complementary water and brushing kits. I requested for a non-smoking and it was actually a non smoking room but here was smell coming from the adjoining room. Normally Amman it known as having best internet service but the in internet was terrible. There is no room bell and door knocking from the neighboring rooms was disturbing me all the time. Furthermore, there is no mini bar. Overall, it was a bad experience. I gave 3 star as it has a nice infrastructure and facilities. Hope the management will read it and improve the service.

Room tip: Rooms over 5th floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Good evening,
I spent tow nights only and it was really amazing , the food and the service are on another level, and the staff were really friendly, overall it was an awesome Experience, and for sure I recommend everyone to go there.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Movenpick A, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Hamza,

Reviewed January 16, 2020

The Movenpick is the best hotel I have ever been to. It was amazing. The hotel colors, art, decoration and room organization was really unique and refreshing. The staff were extra extra nice, polite and friendly. specially Mostafa Cappuccino his the star of the hotel, Actually all of the extremely nice young staff at the hotel. thank you

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,