Holiday Inn Amman
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$155
$86
$249
$203
Agoda.com
$92
  • Breakfast included
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$45
$32
  • Restaurant
$135
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$28
$26
$152
$130
Agoda.com
Arab Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$38
$31
  • Free Internet
Caravan Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$42
$40
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrequent guestnice hotelinternet speedspecial thanksreception staffnice poolbusiness triproom service islate checkwonderful staybig thanksguest relationsi highly recommend this hotelclean roomsstayed nightsenjoyed my staydead sea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 17, 2013

As the most of hotels in Amman, I have felt it's pricy.
The accommodation were good, restaurant is clean, housekeeping boys were he best in the hotel. I would like o thank gem because they helped me to find my mobile phones during the receptionist was very lazy to move. The international calls were not available from my room and it was an emergency case to do phone call.
Anyhow I recommend you to go there, they still the best as long as your budget lower than 200 USD per night

Room Tip: Don't forget to be join priority club program
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I spent a single night in this hotel, I surprised about the quality of service and the helpful staff, as I arrived their immediately they upgrade my stay as a kind of appreciation for choosing this hotel, really I got a pleasant stay and advice every one visit Amman to spend his stay their.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was our second visit to this hotel so we knew what we were getting and we were looking forward to it. We were a tour group of 33. This is just a cut above the typical tourist hotel. The front desk had the rooms mixed up and it took awhile upon check-in to fix that. Nice lobby. Nice rooms but dated. Very comfortable beds. The service staff were friendly. Buffet for supper and breakfast is good and the restaurant service is exceptional. It's a great hotel for groups. I would certainly return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Amman, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear king238,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am glad to know that this is your second stay with us and found our bed accommodations to be comfortable. Also, thank you for recognizing the service of our staff. It is hugely motivating when one takes the time to acknowledge the staff concerned.

Again, we appreciate your positive feedback and see you soon!

Regards,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is the 2nd time we have stayed at the Holiday Inn in Amman as a member of a tour group.

It is very clean and modern. The food and service is good in the dining room.

Totally satisfactory for an overnight stay for a group.

There was a charge for the wifi which is annoying.

The front desk did not have it together. They didn't have the keys ready when our group arrived tired from a long day at Petra. All the other hotels on our tour had the keys ready when we arrived.

When they did get the keys they missed about 5 rooms and couldn't figure out why we kept saying that we needed more keys. I finally told them to print off the rooms that they had and then showed them the ones we didn't have keys for. Fixed the problem fast that way.

More competence need at front desk.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed one night and then moved from to another hotel. No free internet (even if advertised as such), swimming pool closed, breakfast mainly oriental, jacuzzi and spa broken
Woud say just OK, not what you would expect for a hotel of that category

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Amman, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear ruffo p,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable stay to all of our valued guest and make their stay a memorable one. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Janice A