“Nice clean and friendly hotel”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman
Ranked #4 of 148 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed a couple of nights here. The room was very nice, the staff were extremely helpful and friendly (Dema at the Club Lounge service desk went way out of her way to help us and is to be commended). You have to go thru a screening before entering for safety reasons. But this is not an issue as it ensures safety for all. Breakfast was very good, especially the arabic breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alikarim
There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed last night at the Crowne Plaza hotel Amman in a standard room which was well appointed and recently renovated. The bedding is very good although I found the bathroom towels to be thin and fraying. There is no walk-in shower but the hand shower in thr bath tub was good. The view I had was overlooking a roof! The staff was overall very kind and helpful. The buffet breakfast in the morning festures a wide selection including an omelette station.
All in all a good stay in a good hotel with a good location.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I recently had the privilege to stay at this hotel for a week in November, my stay was very enjoyable. Staff were very pleasant and attentive, room service was quick and the food was great. Décor in the room was very nice.
The V Lounge was my drinking hole after I finished work for the day, bar staff were very great and the food was good except the steak was not up to standard for me. The ribs are too die for! Do not miss their breakfast, I have rarely seen a hotel morning meal this good, what a great start to the day.
I gave this hotel 4 out of 5 only because the hotel was being renovated and it did cause a few disruptions to me. But in all I highly recommend this hotel to anyone, great job to the hotel staff and management.

Room Tip: Renovation noise is only during the day, so as long as you are at work during the day you will be fi...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Amman several times over the past year. I have to take a long flight to get to Amman and am glad to report that the hotel beds and rooms are wonderful for sleeping off the jet lag. The restaurants are limited but the food at Al Halaby and Cafe Vienna itself is good. I am a fan of the shisha that the restaurant offers after a stressful day.

Room Tip: Ask for the pool facing rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dreamcaster123
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a dinner at the hotel and we are lucky to met emplooye like Crown Plaza Hotel emplooye specially Ihab from F&B department in Halby Resturant he take care about us.
he was friendly & the most beiutiful smile i see it , helpful .
actully on my opinion he deserve to be one of front office team.

Just i waana thank him and thank the hotel about this perfect service.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank randmichail
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Just wanted to snuggle up in the duvet. Where do they get them from? Lovely room our room even allowing for the wedding receptions noise in eves. Every comfort even iron and ironing board. Breakfast very good and waiters even moved table so friend could sit with us. Would i return to this hotel, most definitely yes.. if all Crowne Plazas like this they have my vote. Slight problem for tour bus which had to back out of the site as couldnt go through and turn round.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lawsgm
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I had a fabulous experience at Amman. I was there on a business trip on 19-Oct-13 for just 1 night. From the welcome to the check out the total service was excellent. Till now the best service I have experienced. We had a free buffet breakfast. During check in they told that as we were checking out very early at 5.30 in the morn., they have an option of tray containing Tea, coffee, Croissant & some bread as their buffet breakfast starts at . Then in the evening I just asked at the reception that where would the tray be kept? They said you'll come down & we will keep a box of some snacks ready. It was really very good. When we checked out in the morning, he saw in his computer & immediately gave us a big box containing snack & gave coffee from the coffee shop. It was very nice gesture by them. Even the rooms were very nice & comfortable. Even for the internet it was not working on our mobile, their IT staff immediately came to our room & got it started.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business