“Amazing Experience”

Beit Sitti
Ranked #12 of 638 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: guests to make a homemade traditional arabic salad, mezza, main course and a dessert course arabic meal with the help of a local woman , then get to enjoy it on our balcony or indoors at our grandmothers house in one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Amman
Greenville, SC
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a must do when visiting Amman, Jordan. The restaurant name translates to "My Grandmother's House." The name is very fitting insofar as the neighborhood and the place feels very familiar and comfortable. As my wife and I are vegetarian, we called ahead and the staff helped arrange a meatless dinner. We helped prepare "Mat'loubi," Salad and an Eggplant dip. After about an hour (or so) of food preparation (including wine and good company), we were ready to eat. The food was absolutely delicious, and very healthy. In all of my travels around the world, this by far one of the best experiences I've ever had anywhere.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Pharo68

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Burlington, Vermont
“Perfect all around!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a lovely time learning to cook some traditional Arab food with my daughter while visiting Amman from the US. A cozy welcome atmosphere, fantastic food to eat with others once the meal was prepared. Loved everything about it!

• Visited April 2013
amman joprdan
“love the experience”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I dearly recommend this experience of cooking and dinning ,which gave me a nostalgic feeling to my grandma's cooking and warm house.the food was great ,very warm atmosphere , amazing chef and most of all a very cute young enthusiastic owner. A BIGTHANK for all the staff at beit sitti , i'm coming back again and again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank sherry b
Amman, Jordan
“Amazing Experience, The Best of All”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The name translates to My Grandmothers House, Hence Grandmothers cooking, In Arabia thats what all people grow up to, their delicious Grandma's Cooking.

I went there with my friends and were greeted by the owner of the place, She's a wonderful host.

The experience was great because you get to learn the traditional arabic cooking that your Grandma cooks and at the same time find out some of your own talents.

I really recommend it if you're looking for a unique cooking & dining experience.

• Visited December 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Awesome Amman Experience!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a wonderful time with my friends!
the food and atmosphere was super nice..i would definitely recommend to give Beit Sitti a try!!
+ the host is super cool!

• Visited March 2013