“Good tastes, reasonable prices”
Review of Al-Quds Restaurant

Al-Quds Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 636 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good tastes, reasonable prices”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The first time we ate there, the guy who took the order (appeared to be running this restaurant with his brother) was highly impatient. He remained friendly, but we felt pressured to choose really quickly. The restaurant is really fast paced: food came immediately. Despite the somewhat hectic aura, we went again, as the food leaves no wished open. The second time we gave the order to the brother, upstairs. We ordered another meal, but were served beans instaed of occra - but the food was nice and tasty.
If you are out for good food, good prices - then you might want to go to Jerusalem Restaurant, also known as Al-Quds.

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
“True presentation of Amman”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My mom remembers eating their when she was a kid, I now take my kids their when we visit jordan. I see more and more tourists every time I go. The food is Excelant and the service is great (for jordan standard). It's not the cleanest Resturant in the area but it is very very good servings the authentic Jordanian cuisine.

• Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious mansaf!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had heard tale about the delicious food at Al-Quds, so naturally, we had to try it. We were not disappointed! The mansaf was a huge plate of rice and chicken--which I couldn't finish--in addition to smaller plates of bread, olives, and peppers.

It was a little quiet when we went in during the evening near the middle of Ramadan, and of course, being a foreigners, I got alot of stares, but the food was delicious and very filling. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank eldosokyjl
Amman
“the BEST Mansaf in town!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This places serves absolutely the best Mansaf in town! the closest to the traditional homemade mansaf..
the staff are very few but they're really nice and friendly. it might not be the nicest, tidiest, most presentable place, but the food is so good, and the prices are so reasonable. i'm always happy to eat there..

• Visited April 2013
Granada
“Excelent local restaurant”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love this kind of places. It is a traditional cheap restaurant, full of locals, pretty straightforward: small menu, all tasty.

I had "Mensaf" just because it was claimed as "national dish" in the many. It was nice, but my wife's chiken was even better.

Side dishes like Hommos and Muttabel were very tasty too. I think we paid something like 7 JOD (=10 USD) which I consider quite fair.

Visited June 2013