“an oasis to rest and eat in the heart of Amman”
Review of Sufra Restaurant

Sufra Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 636 Restaurants in Amman
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Biberach (Riss), Germany
“an oasis to rest and eat in the heart of Amman”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Wonderful and peaceful location in the heart of Amman: nice rooms inside and a beautiful garden outside; when air coditioning is on I suggest the latter as I'm not a fan of polar temperatures. Waiters are very kind and efficient. Food is good and served in great quantity. It's a place I'd like to visit again if I'll ever get back to Amman. Western people be advised: no alcohol is served in this restaurant (as - I guess - in many other restaurants in Amman).

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Moraga, California
“Great food, great ambiance!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wow. What an experience! My friends and I arrived early - but not early enough - for a table reservation. So we enjoyed some appetizers on the rooftop while watching world cup soccer. Once our table was available we went downstairs. The ambiance is amazing! You'll dine among the palms with city views next to a lovely mosque. The food and service was exceptional! I'll definitely be back and highly recommend Sufra.

London, United Kingdom
“A must visit restaurant in Amman!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

A truly fantastic and authentic Jordanian dining experience. From the warmly welcomed greeting through to the fantastic service and high-quality Jordanian cuisine, I would highly recommend Sufra restaurant. The setting in the gardens tranquil with a beautiful waterfall in the centre is just delightful. The quality of the food and hospitality is second to none. We only ate here one night in our 10 night stay in Amman and looking back I wish we had patronised this restaurant more! Highly recommended

Visited June 2014
“poor service, but good food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We were impressed with the setting (garden, little fountain) of the restaurant and satisfied with the quality of the food.

What Sufra really lacks is trained and professional personnel. It was obvious that certain groups of apparently wealthy local patrons were favoured by the staff while other guests/tourists were overlocked and not served.

Visited June 2014
Amman, Jordan
“One of the best Vintage restaurant I have ever been to”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Such an amazing idea to turn an old house into a vintage restaurant, I loved the experience of going to Sufra. The food is excellent as is the service, serving local Arabic food was great and close to home cooking which is healthy and clean, the staff were so friendly, and that's a perfect restaurant for visiting on Fridays with family members, calm and cool atmosphere.. where you can enjoy food, sunshine and Amman..