“Amazing hummus, clean restaurant, saved my travel budget!”
Review of Al Kalha - CLOSED

Al Kalha
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing hummus, clean restaurant, saved my travel budget!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was the best hummus I had during my entire time in Jordan. I had become accustomed to shelling out up to 50 JD for two people when I would visit restaurants in Jordan, and not all of them were good. Some were downright terrible and costed 12 JD/pp just for lunch. Not here. We stuffed ourselves on hummus, falafels, bread with olive oil, and everything else for just 6 JD. And the manager, despite not speaking a word of English, was incredibly friendly and helpful. Jordanians know this place and love it. I'm just glad I got a chance to see why.

• Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
kuwait
“Best fool & flafel you can eat”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Simply best fool & flafel you can eat in kuwait . Along with all kind of Jordanian food . The service is excellent . The food is fresh and tasty with new items added every time I visit the place

“Comfortable and nice”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I like this because its quite and comfortable,with nice service,where guest feel place same as they spend time in their house!The most which I liked was receptionist Sara,who was very dedicated about her job,with really professional deal with a guests!!!!