Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $153.90
from $188.50
from $186.00
More Info
All reviews petra nights ali al masadeh night tour dead sea wadi rum private tour mobile phone driver guide amman airport mt nebo visit petra wi fi always on time answered all our questions great trip four days wonderful guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I was hesitant to travel by myself and then heard of this company through several friends that went on private tours with PN Tours Jordan. I am so glad I did it!
Absolutly perfect! Excellent custom package and planning before my visit that allowed me to enjoy Jordan in 6 days. Worked like a clock!
Special mention to Mr Ahmad Al Bayaydah, my driver, who is the best and went above and beyond to make this experience enjoyable and fun. He provided advise before each tour to make the most of it. He recommended local food and was always alert of anything to make my trip even more comfortable and enjoyable. Unforgettable trip, which could not have been the same without all Ahmad’s help!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our seven day trip to Jordan would not have been the same without the excellent service offered by PN Tours. During our seven day visit to Jordan we succeeded in visiting all the significant and beautiful sites without any hassles and with ample time at each site. Our gratitude for this goes to Christina who covered all the details in our itinerary to accommodate our requests. Of course this alone would not have been possible without Tayseer, our evidently experienced, knowledgeable and very friendly driver for the week. He was always punctual, never in a rush to end the day and went out of his way to make our stay stay enjoyable. Thank you all at PN Tours particularly Tayseer for this amazing experience.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a fantastic day being driven by Yahya. He was incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of the desert and its history as well as great fun to spend the day with. i'd recommend him for any desert excursions and i'll definitely be back to spend more time in this amazing place but at a cooler time of year.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Just returned from our trip of 6 nights to Jordan - trip which was customised for us by Petra Night Tours (PNT)
Despite the short stay , we have been able to visit the most important places of Jordan.
PNT made the trip very smooth , starting with the warm welcome at the airport , taking care of the immigration process quickly and efficiently.
During our stay , we had a comfortable private car with Wifi , water.
A very special mention to our driver Oqba who was very helpful , knowledgeable , warm , respectful and punctual. He truly made our trip a lovely and unforgettable one. If you visit Jordan , I would strongly recommend PNT and Oqba.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

It was a fantastic Tour. We had a very informativ guide.
We were a family on 10 persons and we all had a good time.

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 1, 2019

We had a very fulfilling family trip that met all our expects. We would recommend this tour company to anyone that was looking for a trip to Jordan.
The communication was professional & quick.

Date of experience: December 2018