“A very professional tour service”
Review of Petra Nights Tours

Day Tour to Petra from Dead Sea with lunch
Ranked #1 of 22 Outdoor Activities in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore with Petra Nights Tours Amman the beauty of Jordan! We offer private and customized tours to Petra, Jerash, Dead Sea and other sites all over the country. Our goal is to provide personal service, give you an insight of Jordan, its people and its history and let you experience local food. Our family business has now 15 years experience in Jordan's tourism industry; we are member of the Jordan Tourism Board and ASTA.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We are not tour types, preferring to find our own way on our travels. But, knowing nothing of Jordan and speaking no Arabic, we chanced on the positive reviews of Petra Night Tours here and opted to go with them. We were rewarded with a perfectly organized tour, even with last minute changes and additions (e.g. Wadi Rum). I have never worked with a travel outfit that is so quick and thorough in replying to an email. If Mohammed is awake, he will reply!
We were a party of three and we had a very nice van and an excellent (and informative) driver, Alaa. He was as punctual as Swiss watch.Over 3 days we hit virtually all the highlights: Jerash, Madeba, Mt. Nebo, Dead Sea, Shobak Castle, Little Petra, Petra and Wadi Rum. Our guides in Jerash, Petra and Wadi Rum were all very good, polite and informative. Our hotel in Petra, Amra Palace Hotel, was clean, very friendly and served an excellent breakfast and dinner buffet (although no alcohol).
I was very impressed with PNT and would recommend them to one and all. They made our visit to Jordan a very memorable one.

8  Thank nccarioca
pntoursjordan, Manager at Petra Nights Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear Nccarioca,

Greetings from Petra Nights Tours!
I am very glad to read your positive review here in Trip Advisor. It is heart warming to know that you like the quality of our service. We always try to provide the best quality of tours and customer service to our guest. Thank you that you choose PNT as your tour service provider. We look forward of servicing you again. Again, thank you for your patronage. Hope to see you again here in Jordan.

Warmest regards,

There are newer reviews for Petra Nights Tours

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We arranged a one day tour of Petra from Amman, Jordan. I booked the tour from the US via internet. The company responded to all my questions quickly and completely and sent a confirmation letter once I had agreed to the terms. They were also very accommodating in changing the day of our tour at the last minute when we moved it to a day later to coincide with a religious holiday when most of Amman would be closed (this allowed us to see sights in Amman that we would have missed).

The car & driver arrived at our hotel for our pick-up right on time. And once at Petra the driver handed us over to a local guide for a guided tour of Petra. The local guide, Ali, was very knowledgable and took us for an off-the-beaten-path tour up above the Wadi Musa. It was an excellent day with lots of walking (so wear some sturdy shoes). We ended up being late in meeting our driver (miscalculated the return walk), but there he was with a smile and bottles of cold water.

Petra is a fascinating sight and I would recommend (if you have the time) to do an overnight there. I think we missed out by not seeing Petra in the early morning or at night. But I highly recommend Petra Night Tours - they are efficient and friendly in handling their customers.

4  Thank Hawaii_Explorer

Dear Hawaii_Explorer,

Greetings from Petra Nights Tours! Thank you very much for the review and for the lovely pictures you shared! That is exactly the kind of experience we aim to provide. We are very happy that you enjoyed the tour. We wanted to create a wonderful and memorable tour to our guest. Thank you for your support and for making us part of your Jordan experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Petra Nights Tour (pnt) was ourstanding! They organized a solo tour for me according to my specifications. I am a seasoned international traveler and this was the first time that I used a tour company for myself due to an extremely shortened in country time frame. pnt exceed my expectations - from an outstanding, knowlegeable (with both historical and cultural depth and breadth) and enagaging tour guide whose English was fluid and nouanced (ask for Tariq...) to recommended "Dos" for each sight. Based on my experience, a minimum of 2 full days are essential for the full Petra experience - one day to complete the series of site first visits and one day to re-visit favorite sites and savor the atmosphere. After a gruelling 9 hour day of hiking up and down, and all around, I barely made it back to the hotel before collapsing. The country is a middle east surprise with good roads/infrastructure, no hassles, and congenial and welcoming Jordanians. What a great experience. Thanks to pnt for a memorable trip!

4  Thank Julie K
pntoursjordan, Manager at Petra Nights Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear Julie,

Hi there! Thank you very much for sharing a review. We are so thrilled to read it. Glad you enjoyed your whole trip. Hiking up & down is very tiring but it is worth it. We are happy you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing PNT as your service provider. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards, Mohammad Al Masadeh

Reviewed November 12, 2012

From arrival @ airport to departure, I was taken care of. My guide Suleiman was excellent - entertaining; informative and accomodating. Would definitely use them again when I go back to this area. Thanks for a great time!

3  Thank YTravel_12
pntoursjordan, Manager at Petra Nights Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear YTravel,

Warm Greetings and Happy New Year from PNT! Thank you for the review it is very much appreciated. We are very happy that you had a great time. Thanks for making PNT as part of your great experience. Hope to see you again here in Jordan.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a great experience with ¨Petra Night Tours. They arranged a tailor made tour from Aqaba to Dead Sea to Petra and Wad Rum for us. Great guides and drivers. Englisg speaking. Lots of flexibility in the programmes. We especially enjoyed staying overnight outside of Petra in order to visit Petra in the early morning before the tourist crowds arrive. Another big highligt, even better than Petra, is Wadi Rum. We stayed overnight in a beduin camp which was a great memory. Extremely friendly people, beautiful sceneries of the desert and lots odf nice desert activities.

7  Thank Christina K

Dear Christina,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review for us in Trip Advisor. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit in our lovely country! I will agree to you that staying in a Bedouin camp is a great experience. Thank you for booking your tour with us!

Best regards,