“Worth a visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jordan Direct Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 67 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Direct Tours has been in operation since the year 2000. We are currently Jordan's largest tour operator catering to independent travellers. We care for our reputation for excellence and have been rewarded by great reviews by our clients. We believe in environmentally and socially responsible tourism, and strive to showcase our amazing country in a truly authentic way to our travellers. We also believe in the continuous training of our staff and we employ only the best guides and drivers. Jordan Direct Tours- Journeys Beyond Compare.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Amman, Jordan
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

You should concider visiting Jordan just for seeing the Petra !! It's such I nice place to visit and interesting. However I do advice you to stay more than a day so as to be able to see all of it, as you will get very tired. Btw I visited The Petra before August 2012 but felt that I should give my opinion about it.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank HmdNab

los angeles, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We very much enjoyed the tour from Jordan Tours. It was easy to set up. We saw exactly what we wanted to see. The staff was excellent, friendly and helpful. Couldn't have been a better experience. I would gladly use this tour company again.

1 Thank fiberpetey
Asia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Professional and reliable tour operator”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our first-time visit and tour in Jordan was fun and memorable. The travel itinerary of Jordan Classic Tour gave us opportunity to see a variety of beautiful attractions and to enjoy different activities. Thanks to Jordan Direct Tour team to make our trip a wonderful one :)

Visited June 2013
chicago
“Our fantastic tour to Jordan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I just came back from a tour to Jordan , what can I say, the county the people the cuisine all wear fantastic !
Wanted to start by thanking our travel agent Daila who was communicating and organizing our journey , she was very kind and knowalagable and full of good advise and prompt about answering my various question and concerns over a period of 3 months before the trip as she promised we wear met by the Jordan direct in the airport and after the formalities he handed us to our driver Haytham ! Which I have to add without him this trip would not be completed !
He was very nice spoke English very well and was full of information about the area and he was very flexible about our stops , he was always on time which impressed me very much and he quickly recognized what kind of travelers we are and change some aspect of the journey to our liking ! Let me say he started with being our driver and he ended up being our brother and our friend for life! all the stops all the sites all the hotels all the restaurants wear Absouloutly fantastic !
I will use Jordan direct , Daila and Haytham for all my future trips and for my friends !
Great job

Buzau, Romania
“Awesome exerience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have booked a tour with Jordan Select / Direct and would like to say that everything went according to the schedule. Transport conditions( bottles of water for us) and accomodation were excellent. Our escort Hassan was very professional,and knowledgeable and made our stay a magic one. Ola was also extremely helpful and assisted with our planning and tailoring our tour.
I would highly recommend Jordan select for everybody who wants to have a fantasctic trip in excellent conditions with pros.