Hotel Misk
$123
$139
$104
Agoda.com
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$33
  • Restaurant
$145
$103
  • Pool
All reviewssafeway supermarketrooms are smalldead seaclean hotelcab drivercomfortable stayday tourcomfortable roomconvenient locationbuffet breakfasttaxispetrainternetdrawerslaundryjd
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It is unfortunate that we dint spend more time in this hotel. But a brief overnight stay was cozy, the hotel folks were warm and we had a complimentary and a yummy breakfast spread. I did come back to Amman on Day 3 to stay in a more popular-known hotel that I was super-disappointed with (have already posted a long overdue review!) - only wish I had rather come back here!
The location is fairly central and there are a few small coffee shops within a 10-15 minutes walking distance. You might almost miss out the hotel - it is off the main road nicely nestled, so keep your eyes open!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went to Jordan for a quick 3 day business trip and I stayed in hotel Misk from the 8 to the 11th of June. I chose hotel Misk because of its location and proximity to everything I needed and a 24hrs Safeway, i booked my room through the phone ahead of time and Mr. George Dababneh the general manager was very helpful and accommodating.
Upon arrival it took 5 minutes to get me to my room which was perfect for my kind of visit, Clean, full satellite TV, great shower and a small fridge. The hotel is clean, quiet with super friendly staff and great services like dry clean, Wi-Fi, room service, great breakfast with lots of verity to choose from.
I would highly recommend hotel Misk for any 1 who is visiting Amman and like to have a quit time, fare price and great stay and service. Thank you Mr. Sinan and thank you Mr. George, you made my visit a breeze.

Room Tip: i chose the fifth floor, yes i do like to smoke.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Moe251
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Misk Hotel is a good option if you are staying in Amman. I stayed there from 6 to 8 June 2013.
The accommodations are comfortable and the rooms are clean. Breakfast is nice and the hotel is in a good location, calm, but safe, although is not so close to the main points of interest in Amman (the Citadel, for example).
Internet is available in the rooms, free of charge and the connection is really good.
The Hotel was indicated to me by Mr. Abu Rashad and it is a good cost X benefit option.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CamilaSilveira
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have spent 2 nights in Amman last week and booked at the Misk Hotel. It was overall a good experience for our needs. Rooms are clean, bathroom is clean, the size is correct. People from the hotel are true professionnal, nice and smiling

My credit card was not working and I have been able to pay in EUR on my check-out. The room service is fast and affordable, the food is good.

Wi-Fi access is free of charge, and fast

Breakfast could be improved

Overall if you're staying in Amman for a night or two and looking for a convenient and affordable hotel, this is the one ;.)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Loved the fantastic rooms. Everything was clean. The breakfast needed more varieties of fruit. My only complaint was the were unable to give me change at the front desk. The hotel is nicely renovated, with very clean common areas. I ordered room service. Affordable, huge portions, beautiful presentation.
-Happy Trails