“Jabari - Delicious, Delicious, Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jabri Restaurant

Jabri Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 624 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Jabari - Delicious, Delicious, Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Ever since I started visiting Amman, way back 1960s, I and my wife never missed going to this take-out restaurant (then) with limited seating, and enjoying our favorite choices of Hammos, Falafel, and Konafa (my favorite). It has been around for several decades, catering to the tastes of several generations, from a variety of backgrounds, ethnic, cultural and religious.
For the last several years, since Jabari's expansion for bigger gatherings (family or official), I have been with my wife and our extended family members, for a lunch at least once during our stay in Amman.
Food is very delicious, service is just perfect and variety is beyond your choices. Whether you come alone, with your partner, your friend or with a big group, you will never be disappointed, as long as you like the Arabic food and various dishes (Jordanian, Lebanese, Palestinian etc).
Remember, this is a place to cater to the local taste, that is the secret of their success, you will experience an authentic cuisine that has been part of the Middle Eastern tradition for centuries.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Sabir S

• Arabic first
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“OMG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Jabri has the best Mansaf I have ever seen in my short life :)
Help yourself system is amazing also, but I didn't like Konafa there

Visited April 2013
Amman, Jordan
“It's always clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Jabri is well known for years (over 50 yeras) i believe, i remember that one time, the founder (He passed away), he told me, whether you like our food so much, or your wife don't cook for you, i answered both are correct

Visited March 2013
Milan, Italy
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Mansaf eccezionale, vero cibo giordano veramente buono! Assaggiate tutto!!

Mansaf exceptional real food Jordanian really good! Try everything!

• Visited August 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Great prices for delicious Arabic sweets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

First, I had Knafeh from Jabri while visiting friends in Amman. It was delicious, even though I don't normally like the "soft Knafeh" and prefer the one with the crunchier texture. My friend had recommended Jabri for mansaf but I didn't get a chance to eat there. I went to try their Arabic sweets (baklawa and ma'moul) and found it to be cheaper than their competitors while retaining excellent quality. They also package desserts for traveling if you ask them to.