“I love it”
Review of Tawaheen al-Hawa

Tawaheen al-Hawa
Ranked #8 of 661 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant is really good place to be in, the food is delicious and the decoration and the atmosphere are nice.

The service is also very good there and you don't have to wait alot of time to get your order.

When we were there, they started with the appetizers, main dish, sweets and the fruits.

Also there is kids area so you don't have to worry about the kids, and there is a praying area so that you won't miss the prayers.

Finally, it is not expensive and you can get cool offers for groups.

1  Thank Aseel F
There are newer reviews for Tawaheen al-Hawa

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went there on a business dinner, the food was really good lots of variety of delicious food. Staff are helpful and friendly. I also had fresh orange juice and a mint and lemon sheesha. There's a kids play area, and easy parking!

2  Thank Dianashh
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our driver took us to this restaurant for a meal with his family and it was excellent. There was lots of variety of food and everything was delicious. The service was very good. I would really recommend this restaurant as it was one of the best meals of our holiday.

It doesn't serve alcohol - but we knew this when we went so it wasn't a problem.

Have the mixed grill and meze, it was superb. The lamb was tender and the cheese pasties were the best I've ever tasted.

2  Thank jill L
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I wanted to try an authentic Jordanian dish and my driver brought us here! It was an awesome dining experience, from the atmosphere, to the culinary skills to the more than excellent service from the staff. We tried the jordanian manstaf and the mixed grilled platter. Both dishes were simply awesome. The manstaf was a dish with lamb, well-done, eaten with yellow rice and yoghurt, topped with almonds. The yoghurt that was served together with this dish was very different, it was not the thick and creamy yoghurt but the light creamy and soupy in texture. The yoghurt was hot and well-accompanied for the rice and the lamb. The mixed grill platter was very tastefully marinated and grilled. The meat, chicken, lamb and beef was very tender. The refreshing lemon mint drink enhanced our hearty meal. The staff gave complimentary fruits after our hearty meal, which was presented to us with their excellent presentation skills. This restaurant is a must visit, at least once!

2  Thank Allapitchay
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to the restaurant handled by our tour group. The restaurant was well decorated. All staffs are friendly, courteous and well service. All of them always smiled and willing to take care us. The food was served in big size. Most of them are delicious. I have known that this restaurant was received the certificate of excellence for the Year of 2012 by Trip Advisor. I thought that the service was the best here. The head of the staff always took care of our group,especially the ways he peeled oranges, bananas for us. Our group enjoyed dinner here very much. I recommend this restaurant. Don't miss it.

2  Thank Sutasikar