“Not good”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Food was terrible and service wasn't good. They might have recently changed management, but I won't be going back because the fish was not fresh and it was way too overpriced for what it was. It's a shame because the location is great and the decor is nice.

1  Thank blueeyeslili

Reviewed November 27, 2012

On top of that the food was not so excellent... the valet smashed my car into a taxi. Manager of at the beginning refused to acknowledge the responsability of the restaurant... I spent more than 4 hours at the police station and the day after in the courthouse... On top of this I was asked to pay the bill of the dinner. Really an unforgettable night and inner at Noodasia!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Visited Noodasia this past Sunday and was very pleasantly surprised by how fresh the sushi was. The mostly Filipino staff was incredibly friendly and warm and the sushi is flown in from Asia and was fresher than I might have expected. The range of rolls and tuna sashimi was impressive and the rice was sticky and moist as you would like it. Service was great and all in all, it was a good deal (~18 JD/person) for someone as hungry as I was! :) Nice ambiance and seems new although I understand it's been around for a few years.

1  Thank Mushroomman1
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Ordered some smoked salmon, chicken with broccoli, and some fried shrimps on the side, food serving was fast and nice, staff very friendly.

Smoked salmon was very good, but the chicken was almost like chicken nuggets you get from McDonald's but dipped in sauce. Price is a bit above average.

I would go there again but sure will not try the chicken again.

2  Thank Rabe'e A
Reviewed May 13, 2012

After hearing a cousin rave about it, we tried Sushi Night (an all you can eat sushi buffet). Disclaimer...I hate buffets and sort of find sushi buffets disgusting in general. My natural biases notwithstanding, I found the sushi to be well below average and way overpriced. I'd pass.

1  Thank IntheAirOutThere