Sadeen Hotel & Suites
  • Pool
$75
$60
  • Breakfast included
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$33
$114
$141
$120
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2014

comfortable stay, facilities in the room good. Since I travelled in December 2012, I really cannot say about the aircon, but knowing the other facilities at the hotel, I think it is a good property to stay. Only arabic channels, except the news channels, thats on the downside. But otherwise, a decent enough place to stay. not very far from the city centre and many convenios nearby, so location-wise scores decent

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The hotel looks really good at first. But check your bed and bathroom very well, as well as the AirCon before getting comfortable in the room.

We were there on a business trip, and had three rooms, two of them had stained toilet seats, all of them had dirty (really dirty) carpets. I had no towels in my room and my air conditioner was not even working. The furniture is pretty cheap and uncomfortable.

When we got to the hotel it took them about 30 minutes to take our luggage upstairs, which we could have done ourselves, but they wouldn't allow us to. And it took them three calls to figure out my AC was broken and move me to another room!

Not recommended, I can't believe this place is managed by Coral suites

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank RachaGh
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The hotel has very nice and elegant common areas. Dinner and breakfast buffets tasted good, however, they need to restock food items and clean up tables faster.

Room had cigarette scent. Cable TV lineup only offerred Arabic channels.

This hotel allows smoking in all areas.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

The room price was relatively cheaper compared to other hotels, however it is located a taxi journey from anything.
It's not a 4 star by western standards but the service provided by all the staff make up for the shortcomings.
The food isn't brilliant, so I would recommend more than a bite at breakfast.
Unfortunately the gym and pool/spa facilities were closed so I can not comment on this facility.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night as you walk into the lobby everything looks great but once you head to your rooms you will be surprised I would never call his a four star. My bed sheets were old and dirty we asked for a double bed we had two twin beds joined together. The towels were not clean the room had not been cleaned and there was no furniture and essential items that you would find in a hotel were not there. I would never book here again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple