“Good Service”

Ranked #24 of 144 Hotels in Amman
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good Service”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Starting from reception the personnel were helpfull. They have good free wifi connection. The breakfast was satisfactory, the rooms are not that big but enough. Overall hotel is clean., room service was fast. I stayed there for a short business trip and will stay there again when I go Amman

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Myserdar

First of all allow me to thank you for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on the Trip Advisor. We are glad to know that you had a good stay in ibis Amman and thankful to your positive feedback about our staff and service.

Thank you to give us the chance to serve you during your stay and hope to welcome you soon in ibis hotel Amman.

Regard’s

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The hotel is very clean and tidy. The reception people are very helpful. The security people at the main gate of the hotel provide guidance to the nearby places. The rooms are designed to reply to all your needs. Although the room is not providing the top luxury, but it is still very modern very clean, and very highly equipped. The housekeeping services are standard. The breakfast is very delicious with several choices. Also, free drinks are available from dawn to noon. The hotel provides free internet access. The location of the hotel is excellent. It is also noise free.

Room Tip: All the rooms are really similar.
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear K K

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Amman Al Madinah. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Riyadh
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The hotel was okay. The location was very good. Just outside a mall. Everything was clean. Wifi was free.

However, the rooms are exceptionally small. I bet you would have never seen such small sized rooms. Considering the size of rooms, the price is not cheap. I would pefer to spend 25% extra to stay in a better equipped hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank puneet36
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Puneet 36

Please allow me to thank you for time you take to post your review on Trip Advisor.

Kindly note that ibis Hotels is economic business brand and the size of the rooms are fit in all ibis hotels.

Your comments are valuable for us and necessary action will be taken when and where its possible.

Thank you for staying in ibis Amman and hope to find the chance to welcoming you again in ibis Amman.

Regards’

Front Office Manager.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I chose this hotel after staying twice in 5 stars hotels, and will definitely come back again!
Great location, all essential amenities available.. what I love the most is sending a satisfaction survey 1 day after my stay, I didn't answer it & they sent another e mail.. I had a small note and for my surprise, I received an e mail from hotel manager confirming that they will take my note into consideration!
I highly recommend this hotel & will stay in it in any country if available

Room Tip: higher levels are for smokers
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Hannen A

On Behalf of ibis Amman Team I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services during your stay with us.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

i highly recommended this hotel for business and personal trip. The staff was very helpful specially Miss Rand on the front desk and the Bartender Wael. The service was good and the rooms were clean and well equipped by flat screen, safe box and A/C. The hotel location was good, in the middle of the city center. There are many restaurant well known near to the hotel and you can go walking.

Room Tip: This Hotel has a great location. The rooms are clean.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Nehmat M

Thank you very much for staying with us and leaving your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to hear that your stay with us meet your expectations’.

We are also very thankful for your comments regarding our staff, and please to considering ibis hotel Amman your home away from home.

It is our utmost pleasure to always treat our guests like family and we are certainly glad it has proven to be true.

Front Office Manager.
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel definitely exceeded my expectation in many ways, except for one point, thought I was there in February and the weather was supposed to be cold, which was not the case, the AC did not function properly, so I had some hard time to fall asleep. but other than that all was good. I have one suggestion regarding the bottle of water provided in the room could you please increase it to two bottles?! thank you

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Ssemssema

Regarding Air-condition system kindly note that I had meeting with our Technical Team and action will be taken a place to make sure that Air condition system work properly.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Extremely arrogant staff. They don't have facilities, which 4 star hotels have. When i requested to arrange and i will pay for it, the answer was that they dint have time.. wow wow.. i have never seen it ever in my life and i am extremely frequent traveller. I will strongly non-recommend these guys...

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Muhammad A
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Muhammad A

First of all allow me to express my sincere apologies that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Please also allow me to inform you that ibis brand is economic business hotels and ibis Amman is 3 Stars hotel.

It would be for me a pleasure to meet personally with you on your next stay at our hotel and discussed further your impression on our hotel or if you prefer you can contact me directly on my email h6313-fo@accor.com to go further about your review.

Once again I do apologies for any inconvenience caused and hope to be able to welcome you again in our hotel.

Yours sincerely

Front Office Manager

Travelers are raving about these Amman hotels