“Expensive”
Review of ibis Amman

ibis Amman
Ranked #19 of 148 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The ibis hotel in Amman fell short of expectations. I regularly stay at ibis hotels and find them usually conveniently located and significantly less expensive than other quality hotels. However, the ibis in Amman is only slightly less expensive than four or five star hotels in town, each of which offer much better service, facilities, and are more coveniently located.
The hotel was moderately clean but does not provide room service, the mini bar is empty and they do not even privide drinking water. It resembles a backpacker accommodation. The ibis in Amman is adequate but not for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Krissie1878

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Amman Al Madinah. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Eric SesoGeneral Manager

Hotel Ibis Amman

There are newer reviews for ibis Amman

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

...and not much more than that. a typical Ibis hotel, without frills. We had a short conference there. Conference facilities were quite adequate and I would choose them again. Service was also quite friendly.
Rooms typical, a bit too small, Windows cannot be opened, AC too loud and drafty. Breakfast OK, wireless Internet free and unlimited. A small mall next door and at least two huge Jordanian/arab restaurants within walking distance. The food at "Ward" was just great. The Ibis restaurant itself can be skipped.

All in all: useful for a short stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank vienna-onthemove
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear vienna-onthemove

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

I would like to take the chance to thank you for time to write your comment regarding your stay in our hotel

Regards'

Nasser Al Faouri
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed September 24, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Staff are very nice. Hotel location next to Amman Mall is very good. room is good esp. that they now have the fridge and kettle. I stayed there two years ago and these things were not there.

Free WiFi, which is good....

I wish they would work on the payment and booking system especially when someone pay on your behalf. My boss booked me on booking.com but they made me pay cash because I didn't have the credit card which the office used for booking. It should be direct payment like other hotels. Luckily I had extra cash with me.

they provide airport shuttle for 30 JD... car was good and on time at the airport.

Room Tip: If you are a single traveller you can use both single standard or double. both are good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rana A
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Rana A

Allow me to take this opportunity to thank you to write your comment regarding your stay in ibis Amman.

Kindly note that its part of our policy and security for our guest credit card that to have the credit card to swipe directly upon (check in) other wise and in your case and for next visit you can send us a credit card authorization to allow us to use to use your manager credit card so please contact our front office team by email h6313-fo@accor.com and they will be more than happy to assist you.

Again I would like to thank you thank you for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Best Regards

Eric Seso

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would like to say that I stayed in this hotel for three nights on business trip, the hotel is very good in general, with good service and restaurants food was excelent ,the jotel is very far away from the city center and Amman attraction but the good thing is that the hotel is located in a very quite area.

there are several restaurants around the hotel, and Amman mall is few meters away.

Room Tip: stay away from the street
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mFawazt
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear m Fawazt

Greeting from ibis Al Madinah

First allow me to take the chance to thank you for the time to write your comment regarding your stay in our Hotel.

Once Again thank you and hope to welcoming you soon in ibis Amman.

Regards

Abdelelah Shurbaji

Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We already stayed in several Ibis Hotels, so we did booked for this 2 Nights that Ibis Hotel in Amman. Fast Check In there. The Room was in the normal Ibis Design - basic - but clean and fully sufficient for that short Trip. As usually in Ibis Hotels, the Breakfast has also there a pretty good Standard. We also have been two times at the Restaurant and did get there a very friendly Service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Karimtraveller1961

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

Yours sincerely

Eric Seso

Reviewed August 17, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013