ibis Amman
$104
$141
$123
Agoda.com
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$33
  • Restaurant
$145
$103
  • Pool
All reviewsreem al bawadismall mallsweet shopbusiness tripclean roomsshort staydead seasupermarketmaherjordanrashataxireceptionistinternetmrrateschannels
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We already stayed in several Ibis Hotels, so we did booked for this 2 Nights that Ibis Hotel in Amman. Fast Check In there. The Room was in the normal Ibis Design - basic - but clean and fully sufficient for that short Trip. As usually in Ibis Hotels, the Breakfast has also there a pretty good Standard. We also have been two times at the Restaurant and did get there a very friendly Service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Karimtraveller1961

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

I would like to take the chance to thank you for time to write your comment regarding your stay in our hotel

Again I would like to thank you thank you for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Yours sincerely

Eric Seso

Reviewed August 17, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
IbisAmman, General Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'd like to add a second review to thank Ibis team for adding a coffee maker and a fridge to the room which is something I asked for in my previous letters to them. Well done !
the Internet service is perfect this year.
Ibis is clean as always, the price and the quality is better than any four stars hotel in Amman, I must say that when I travel alone I feel very safe in this hotel.
I have one issue this year, one or two of the staff at the reception do not smile enough,
a welcoming smile is something I truly need after a long trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear lilotito

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

Its our Pleasure to recieve your feedback regarding your stay in our hotel and i would like to thank you for taking time to write your comment regarding your stay.

I will share your comments with our team. and action will be taken with front office team to correct the issues you mentioned in your review which are not acceptable at all.

Best Regards

Abdelelah Shurbaji
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We spent 2 nights at Ibis Amman, first of all, it is very budget-friendly, but extremely basic. Rooms are quite small, but very clean, they provide you with 2 small water bottles, coffee and tea. It's quite close to alot of place, so the location is good. I would have like it if there was a gym or pool at the hotel, but there wasnt.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

Its our Pleasure to recieve your feedback regarding your stay in our hotel and i would like to thank you for taking time to write your comment regarding your stay .

Regards

Eric Seso

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hi,

I am a Business Traveler, I stayed in this Hotel in Sept 2012. Although I didn't had time to write about this hotel, now it is Aug 2013, and I decided to write a few words about this Hotel.

I stayed there for 4 Days, everything about the room and bathroom/ toiled was very clean,
but, the room is smaller and compact, Shower cubicle/ bath partition in the bathroom/ toilet is super small. it was smaller to me and I'm just 5 Ft 3 So you can imagine what I'm saying.

Food was good, tasty, clean and value for money.

Room Service- In room dining staff was very polite even though they cant speak good English,
they were very helpful.

Front Office staff were OK but needs lot of Improvement. - about attitude, English Language skills and knowledge on international front office management systems.

Location: You get a few good restaurants nearby and a small shopping mall too.

its a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors are silent.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank clarantha s
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear clarantha s

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah and thank you to take time to write your comment regarding your stay.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Once again thank you to taking time to write your comment and It will be my great pleasure to welcome you again in ibis Amman.

Yours sincerely