“one of my favorites”

Fakhreldin Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 717 Restaurants in Amman
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

one of my favorites I really like to eat there every time I go to amman, the food & service really good only one thing I don't like about this restaurant the tables & seating arrangement the tables are too close to each others its not comfortable this is my only complain !

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go to this establishment because our driver had highly recommended to us and wow!
Service was friendly and warm, food was excellent (best grilled chicken I've ever had!) and the house makes you feel like home.
I'd go back again and again to discover all the options the menu has to offer!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

- there are a lot of workers there making you enjoy the food and the service in the arabic style
- a bit expensive, but always a good experience when you travel
- lot of different meal, you bettter ask what you eat with explanation or guess

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on an overnight visit to Amman. The food and service were outstanding. Unfortunately, I received an email
Alert yesterday with someone trying to make a very large purchase using my credit card number at a Carrefour in Amman. This restaurant was the only place I used that credit card, so go enjoy yourselves but DO NOT let anyone walk away to charge your card without you following them.

6  Thank sra12
basil f, Customer Relations at Fakhreldin Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear “sra12”

Thank you for your review of Fakhr El-din Restaurant and your comments about our service and food quality. We pride ourselves by being one of the top restaurants in Amman if not the best.

The title of the review, and the comments regarding the credit card message you got was very alarming to us.

Fakhr El-din Restaurant has been operating for more than 15 years, with daily payments by credit cards and cash, and NEVER had anyone accused the restaurant nor its staff of this. Our priority is our guest’s satisfaction.
We would like to get to the bottom of this as this review is damaging to our reputation and business.

We have contacted VISA Jordan and informed them of this incident; they assured us that no payment could be made in stores without the swiping of the actual card. They are willing to assist you in pursuing the matter further, for that we need to have more information.

If you would like to pursue this matter further, we can assist you in Jordan by contacting visa from our side, or you can contact them directly. For that we need for you to send more information regarding your visit date and time, who sent you the email message, the date & time of the purchase attempt at Carrefour…etc.

For privacy of the above information you can contact us directly @ the following address:
cro@atico-jo.com

We hope you will pursue this matter as it is of high importance to us. If you do not pursue this we will report this review as a problem and spam and request its removal immediately.

Rania Wadi
Customer Relations Department
ATICO Group

Reviewed November 5, 2013

It seems impossible to find anywhere better than Fakhr El-Din to eat Middle Eastern food in Amman. The waiters are attentive and friendly. The food is simply delicious. Each dish has just a little something that makes it taste better than anywhere else. We try lots of different places but we always come back here. Worth dressing up for as the interior of this old house is rather splendid. Go earlier in the evening to avoid the smokers.