“Delicious volumes”

Fakhreldin Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 687 Restaurants in Amman
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful Iftar meal at the restaurant. All the dishes were very delicious and copious. Service was exceptional. A little on the expensive side but not so much for Amman standards. The restaurant was pretty busy so it's advisable to make a booking long in advance.
There was catering for smal 4 people tables to tables of 20 or more. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

was recommended to vist this restaurant and told to make reservation early. The setting of the restaurant is very nice. Set in like a private residence. The crowd was very chic! Waiter was very nice and recommended dishes.Food was a disappointment - really nothing special. I think if I am in Amman again I'll try some other places.

1  Thank CaroScriv
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This restaurant has a wonderful outside terrace for dinning. The food was tasty. I really liked the lamb tartare and the grilled meats. We had a very large party and the service was excellent. I would return.

1  Thank RAR1126
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was invited for dinner to the restaurant, and I was told it is the best in Amman. Everything I heard about it was true, Food, service and ambiance. A must visit and try the cuisines. We were a party of 16 and everybody had a good time and was happy with their food.

issues with the restaurant, parking and smoking in nearby tables, but that is how things are in the Middle East and it will not be fixed in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Each time I go to Amman .....I go there to have dinner.. ..it is lovely venue, very good food.& Fantastic services ..you must try this restaurant if you like to say you eat lebanese kichen in Amman ............you must try all !!!